GAME #19: Gophers (14-4, 3-2) @ #14/16 Iowa (14-3, 3-1) [BTN, 1/19, Noon]

I'm back from Mexico and ready for a big win today!

I like the pace. Mathieu is so much more calm than he was at the beginning of the year.

Oto looks like a damn fool out there.

Quite the sequence when he decided to pull back instead of go after the loose ball only to stumble over his own feet, fall down, and become useless.

Quite the sequence when he decided to pull back instead of go after the loose ball only to stumble over his own feet, fall down, and become useless.

He may have the slowest reaction time I have ever seen.

Walker's footwork looks much quicker than it's been in the past.

Really impressed so far. I don't even think we've played particularly well, but we have the lead and the ball.

What a big 4-5 min from the bench....

Pace is firmly in our favor at the moment, Iowa is far better served slowing down vs us.

I cannot wait to see what this style looks like with athleticism at the 4 and 5

King needs to work on his footwork. He travels A LOT.

It's been very well documented he's outclassed.... Just has to keep working....

Having a terrible game when we need him....

If we had a big that could dunk from 2 stationary feet......

We need to survive the rest of this half with both bigs on the bench. Then we need to stop fouling in the 2nd half.

Man, our frontcourt is awful today. Missed bunnies, fouls, and getting destroyed on the boards. King has the yips today

We are in some moderately serious foul trouble and holding serve. just gotta get through these 2 minutes.

Iowa's been kinda sloppy with the ball. That last turnover...hahaha wow

King and Oto are just not good enough to play a lot of minutes at this level, especially at the 4-- undersized and lack offensive skills. What's the story on Buggs, still hurt? Mo looking very active today, need to get some consistent offense from him as season goes on.

Just a hunch, King is overthinking the game due to a lack of confidence (yeah I know they say otherwise). He could ignite at any time, I hope. He could become the big spark plug we need, I hope.

Sorry to say but Hollins n Hollins are absolutely carrying us... Their demise has been greatly exaggerated.

Top Bottom