GAME #16: Gophers (12-3, 1-1) @ Penn State (9-6, 0-2) [BTN, 1/8, 6:00PM]

I'm so confused. This team looks absolutely 100% focused at times, and other times, looks like they have never seen a basketball before. Ugh. Frustrating. Just win this game. I don't care how.

I wish Austin would just jump over the dude in that situation, he obviously has the hops....

I mean the euro step works on occasion but when you got the chance, yam on the guy

Just got home, turned the TV on we take the lead. My bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is exciting at the end, either way. I'd rather come from behind to win or just lose than to blow a big lead.

Did King even attempt to grab a rebound?

Can't gripe on that call, just too bad this is what bball has come to, who fouls out first

Reffing is really ruining the game. It is becoming nothing more than a free throw shooting contest.

These officials are clowns. I wonder if someone could find the officials we have for each game and look at foul totals. These idiots had an unwatchable Badger game last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can completely understand why McCaffery went off now. The refereeing in this conference man...

how about playing defense. they're missing both guards

I've never understood why officials refuse to call over the back on missed free throws.

Top Bottom