FLECK HAS ACCEPTED THE GOPHERS JOB!! UPDATED: WE GOT FLECK!!!!

I just hope with all this talk about Fleck, the hire doesn't end up being Bela Fleck. Heckuva banjo player, but I don't know if knows that much about football.

I knew i could trust George!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When this Fleck guy gets here I just hope he retains "Dilly Bar Dan"!

Good news: Tony Dungy is now our coach on Wikipedia!!

I would kick in my One free lunch card to Chipotle, and a $10 Gift card from Best Buy to move negotiations along if that would help. What else can we raise to kick in the pot.

I would kick in my One free lunch card to Chipotle, and a $10 Gift card from Best Buy to move negotiations along if that would help. What else can we raise to kick in the pot.

What does a $10 gift card at Best Buy even get you these days? A water and a pack of skittles in the check out line?

Go Gophers!!

What does a $10 gift card at Best Buy even get you these days? A water and a pack of skittles in the check out line?

Go Gophers!!

Maybe a DVD of the movie Slapshot or a Kenny Rogers greatest hits CD? That's it we agree to fly in Kenny Rogers to sing at PJ Fleck's wife's birthday party. Then we break out a cardboard cut-out of Kenny Rogers, and the DJ from TCF bank stadium starts cranking out the tunes.

So now the question would appear to be how far apart the two sides are. GopherFanatic19's source says they're pretty damn close, Jamal Spencer's source(s) say they're pretty far apart.

If this is a joke about "discreet" vs "discrete" it's awesome.

The press conference is going to be awkward when all of these coaches show up.

Go Gophers!!

Man, my U source just told me they have three coaches in the hopper Fleck, Miles, and maybe.....Bo? The same person said Fleck said no.

I was also told that it is Fleck for sure.

At least all three have been heard of before.

Man, my U source just told me they have three coaches in the hopper Fleck, Miles, and maybe.....Bo? The same person said Fleck said no.

I was also told that it is Fleck for sure.

At least all three have been heard of before.

Miles and Bo Pelini must be leverage to see if Fleck either caves on money demands(comes down a little bit on years or money) or flat out say's no.

Not current Richard Pitino.

Day One Richard Pitino was a head-scratcher. Fleck went 12-0 and got to the Cotton Bowl.

Fleck = Shaka Smart

Somewhere in between. Shaka had 6 NCAA tournament appearances, including the Final 4, under his belt when he left VCU.

I'm guessing Fleck is over. Good night folks. On to the next guy.

I'm guessing Fleck is over. Good night folks. On to the next guy.

I think I'm with you Sparlimb, the canoe has tipped over and Fleck has told Coyle and Kaler that he has changed his mind and not taking the job.

I think I'm with you Sparlimb, the canoe has tipped over and Fleck has told Coyle and Kaler that he has changed his mind and not taking the job.

Maybe Fleck was just testing the waters. Coyle would be dumb enough to fall for that.

So why was Westcoast so surprised that we failed to land our primary target again?

This is officially stressing me out now. I don't think Les Miles is the answer. If he was going 8-4 and 9-3 at LSU I can only imagine the 7-5's and 6-6's at Minnesota. Much easier to win at LSU.

This is officially stressing me out now. I don't think Les Miles is the answer. If he was going 8-4 and 9-3 at LSU I can only imagine the 7-5's and 6-6's at Minnesota. Much easier to win at LSU.

5 of the last 7 seasons the NCAA national champion was on his DIVISION yet he still went 39-17 in his conference. The B1G West is not the SEC East.

Top Bottom