FLECK HAS ACCEPTED THE GOPHERS JOB!! UPDATED: WE GOT FLECK!!!!

Pete Najarian just RTed this:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Like make his bed.... what does that even mean?

Meet the plane at the airport Godfather style?!?!?!

P.J.'s Wiki page just switched him back to WMU. Has he quit here already?!

Can someone please get Guy Fawkes on the phone. He surely knows...

The longer this goes, the less it will happen. At some point Coyle will need to move on and stop wasting time. Plenty of other options. If he hasn't already begun to negotiate with others he's really dropping the ball.

I can't believe the number of people up in arms about how long all of this is taking. Does anyone remember how long it took to hire Kill or Brewster? This is lightning fast to be already negotiating with someone at this point, in most of those other hires they would still be trying to settle on which search firm to use. If they make an announcement of a new coach within a few days of firing Claeys that would be a really quick replacement.

Whether PJ or whoever becomes the new HC, I seriously think the U should take measures to protect their investments in the football program and the players.

With all that money spent, the Athletics department ought to have a lawyer on staff like Kansas. They are spending well over $100,000.00 investment in each of the scholarship players. They have to be proactive and hire people to prevent things like the GB recruiting party from happening.

Hollywood stars have PR people & fixers on full retainers.

I thought one time Jerry Kill told his players be careful what you put in social media because you may lose your scholarship. It is little things like that plus they ought to continue the good work that the Kill/Claeys did in mentoring kids to perform in the classroom and teach them to be upright men.
My initial reaction when I heard about the sex scandal was to fire Claeys. This happened under his watch. All it took was one incident to tarnish all the good work being done in the background.

Now Mr. Kaler and Mr. Coyle better think of something to finally change things at the U. They have been rudderless.

Oh, wait a minute! We may just have hired a coach with oars!

Pete Najarian just RTed this:

@petenajarian A friend of mine at the U has been told to make preparations for the new coach's arrival.— mike koehl (@mpk62) January 5, 2017

Like make his bed.... what does that even mean?

Meet the plane at the airport Godfather style?!?!?!
966327ecb14e856a4ed7f818b51c1709.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

A close source said it will be announced shortly.

If true, then please accept my apologies for insisting he would never accept this job. I'm wrong so often it hurts. I think I'll stop posting and just be a reader from now on. Go Gophers!

Whether PJ or whoever becomes the new HC, I seriously think the U should take measures to protect their investments in the football program and the players.

With all that money spent, the Athletics department ought to have a lawyer on staff like Kansas. They are spending well over $100,000.00 investment in each of the scholarship players. They have to be proactive and hire people to prevent things like the GB recruiting party from happening.

Hollywood stars have PR people & fixers on full retainers.

I thought one time Jerry Kill told his players be careful what you put in social media because you may lose your scholarship. It is little things like that plus they ought to continue the good work that the Kill/Claeys did in mentoring kids to perform in the classroom and teach them to be upright men.
My initial reaction when I heard about the sex scandal was to fire Claeys. This happened under his watch. All it took was one incident to tarnish all the good work being done in the background.

Now Mr. Kaler and Mr. Coyle better think of something to finally change things at the U. They have been rudderless.

Oh, wait a minute! We may just have hired a coach with oars!

Not now wall of text guy.

You had weeks of time for moral indignation time already.

Time to move on.

If he say one word about Row the boat I am going choke him. ha ah

I can't believe the number of people up in arms about how long all of this is taking. Does anyone remember how long it took to hire Kill or Brewster? This is lightning fast to be already negotiating with someone at this point, in most of those other hires they would still be trying to settle on which search firm to use. If they make an announcement of a new coach within a few days of firing Claeys that would be a really quick replacement.

I would question the negotiators if you think that...it's not like they need to phone a friend.

Does this mean in the negotiations that the roof top patio, mini bar, and cigar vault hidden in the boathouse by the Mississippi, are all out of the question? Or are we haggling over a microwave with perfect timing on popcorn for the office?

Top Bottom