Fill in the blank: When Aaron Hill picked up the fumble, you....

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Looked for a flag?
Screamed?
Hugged a loved one?
High fived a stranger?

Share your first immediate thought/response!!

I was on the opposite end of the field screaming for someone to pick it up. I did all of the above except for looking for a flag.

Just got done screaming "It's a fumble, it's a fumble, PICK IT UP!!!"

Went nuts because I knew it was a fumble that would stand, although I thought there would be some sort of review. Maybe there was and I just missed it in all the celebration.

"IS THAT A FUMBLE? OH MY GOD PICK IT UP! DID WE JUST WIN?!?!?! YES YES YES YES YES!!!!" *jumping around*

something like that....

Won my bet. Then wondered if we/I had actually won.

Just sat there. I questioned that it was a backwards pass, but I didn't hear the whistle and neither did Hill. I'm glad he was all over it. Then I waited for a ref to come out and say it was a forward pass.

When he didn't.. I put my hands on my head and sighed.

I screamed in celebration waking up the baby and pissing off my wife. Then I started patching the hole in the wall from 10 minutes prior. Hope to get another coat on later tonight.

...stopped yelling "Lateral! Pick it up!!" and immediately hit rewind to watch and make sure it was in fact a backwards pass.

Thought this was not happening and it would be called back. But then I didn't hear a whistle and thought just maybe...

Screamed at the TV with my buddies and started playing The Rouser on our stereo system!!

Waited for Hill to fumble the ball, then when he did not, ran into the wall across the room in my apartment with my arms flailing wildly.

Kicked myself for not believing the last half of the 4th quarter

We were screaming! Pullman Gopher jumped up - I screamed and went to tweet :)

I think I held my breath. I listened to the radio, so I couldn't be sure it really was a lateral.

Some of these comments are freakin' GOLD!

Just sat there. I questioned that it was a backwards pass, but I didn't hear the whistle and neither did Hill. I'm glad he was all over it. Then I waited for a ref to come out and say it was a forward pass.

I was exactly the same.

I'm STILL waiting for the refs to say it was a forward pass. :D

Screamed for Vereen to pick it up....then screamed more when Hill did....and screamed even more when he didn't fumble it!!

Yes, my neighbors hate me :)

Screamed very loud in a pretty empty sports bar and had a few odd looks from a few of the Iowa patrons there. But I didn't care. I gave my waitress a hug when she came over to give me my check. Not joking.

Almost killed the dog in my lap when I jumped up with joy.

Top Bottom