Dome collapse- inside job?

mulitple cameras in full record mode at 4 in the morning? Certainly raises the possibility of an inside job by Viking ownership and the NFL looking to garner public support for a new stadium......eerily similar to Larry Silverstein and his "pull it" comments and the dancing Israeli's on 9/11

You're a complete moron and should be banned from all forums on the internet. The camera's were set up by fox sports and are always done like that at every stadium they do before gameday. Secondly, Larry Silverstein's "pull it" was referred to the firefighting effort being made to save building 7, he said pull it when it was told to him by the fire chief in charge that the building was burning out of control and could not be saved, he agreed and said "ok, pull it" as in pull the firefighters back. It has been confirmed that "pull it" is not a term used in demolition to take down a building, nice try tho, pinko. :horse:

Did anyone know that the ONLY reason why the University of Minnesota football team can not win, is because the Vikings are also in the same town? It is the ONLY reason possible for this dilemma, never mind ASU, USC, WASHINGTON, MIAMI, TCU, UCLA, etc etc etc, who have or have had NFL teams in their market, none of those teams can or have ever won, period....... I love conspiracies ;)

20-dollar-wtc.jpg

The thing about arguing with the conspiracy theorists is that they demand that you prove to them that it was not a conspiracy. They want you to jump through hoops for them. Pointing out that there exists some engineers who say it was a conspiracy doesn't mean anything, there are a whole lot more who say it wasn't. It's like treating a tiny number of former players as if they are representative of former players as a whole.

Jackson KNEW!

You're a complete moron and should be banned from all forums on the internet. The camera's were set up by fox sports and are always done like that at every stadium they do before gameday. Secondly, Larry Silverstein's "pull it" was referred to the firefighting effort being made to save building 7, he said pull it when it was told to him by the fire chief in charge that the building was burning out of control and could not be saved, he agreed and said "ok, pull it" as in pull the firefighters back. It has been confirmed that "pull it" is not a term used in demolition to take down a building, nice try tho, pinko. :horse:

so building 7 looks like a normal building collapse to you? falling at free fall speed into its own footprint as a result of a few office fires with no resistance?.. back to physics class for you sir....

<sarcasm>
It's logical to think that thousands of people would be able to cover up something like 9/11. Even the people who were "on the planes" are part of the conspiracy. Everyone involved now lives on a tropical island.
</sarcasm>

Haha, yeah that's my favorite part. He had that thing cranked all the way up LOL

That thing was moving. Do they have the raw footage or did they have the cameras cutting from one to the next like that the whole time?

so building 7 looks like a normal building collapse to you? falling at free fall speed into its own footprint as a result of a few office fires with no resistance?.. back to physics class for you sir....

From http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

<sarcasm>
It's logical to think that thousands of people would be able to cover up something like 9/11. Even the people who were "on the planes" are part of the conspiracy. Everyone involved now lives on a tropical island.
</sarcasm>

If somehow a massive conspiracy had been able to rig the WTC with explosives, why in the world would they have bothered with flying planes into them as a ruse? There was simply too much that could have gone wrong. If they had rigged the buildings with explosives, they would have simply detonated the explosives, no planes involved.

From http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center

According to NIST, there was one primary reason for the building's failure: In an unusual design, the columns near the visible kinks were carrying exceptionally large loads, roughly 2000 sq. ft. of floor area for each floor. "What our preliminary analysis has shown is that if you take out just one column on one of the lower floors," Sunder notes, "it could cause a vertical progression of collapse so that the entire section comes down."

NIST doesn't mention the interior columns that magically collapsed into neat lengths and were carried off immediately to China......the biggest crime to ever occur on American soil and there wasn't a crime scene investigation....Oh yeah, and Bin Laden isn't even wanted in connection to 911 because according to the FBI, there isn't enough evidence...LOL...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=2623

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden

maybe the FBI are a bunch of conspiracy nuts too...isn't that why all the soldiers are dying in afghanistan and Iraq? or could it be for the oil and military industrial complex..

This thread should be removed. It has turned into a 9/11 debate.

This thread should be removed. It has turned into a 9/11 debate.

And the original premise was too stupid to begin with. RyeGuy should gain automatic entry in to the dumbest poster HOF. And RyeGuy, don't bother responding to my comments about your intelligence. The ignore function was desired for fools like you.

If somehow a massive conspiracy had been able to rig the WTC with explosives, why in the world would they have bothered with flying planes into them as a ruse? There was simply too much that could have gone wrong. If they had rigged the buildings with explosives, they would have simply detonated the explosives, no planes involved.

think about what you just said and then realize that the guys who "took over" the planes were trained to fly in the U.S and were unable to fly a Cessna according to their flight instructors. Couple that with the fact that trained commercial airline pilots for the most part were unable to accomplish what the hijackers did in a flight simulator....http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

they took over planes with box cutters, masterminded by Bin Laden on dialysis in a cave in the middle east...what's more of a conspiracy..

There's nothing odd about being able to hijack a plane with a box cutter. It's very sharp weapon, you could easily kill with it. The hijackers didn't need to be able to land a plane, they had no intention of landing it.

To be fair to the OP idiot, talking about the Metrodome isn't exactly Gopher-related either.

Well they were married to each other for 26 years. I think we can all agree this is one divorce where the kids benefited. Anyways, I'm about to hijack this thread and blow it up.

actually this guy turned it into a 911 debate to be fair.....

How so? I responded to your post:

its a longshot conspiracy to be sure, unlike 9/11 which is pretty cut and dry.....Just thought I would throw it out there...in most cases, the people that benefit from events like these are also the culprits.

"Hmm, what to do today...let's see, I think I'll go on a University of Minnesota Golden Gophers football message board, post a Truther thread disguised as a Metrodome roof collapse thread, and see what happens. Yup, this makes total sense, and I'm sure it will engender some real productive conversation, too."

Well they were married to each other for 26 years. I think we can all agree this is one divorce where the kids benefited. Anyways, I'm about to hijack this thread and blow it up.
Praise Allah.

I said this guy was a jackass when he started the Trestman Miami thread and this is just further proof.

Technically 9/11 WAS An Inside Job

The planes didn't do any damage to Twin Towers or Pentagon until they went INSIDE them.

The plane in Pennsylvania stayed OUTSIDE of buildings so it didn't damage them.

Top Bottom