Dome collapse- inside job?

RyeGuy

Reaction score
mulitple cameras in full record mode at 4 in the morning? Certainly raises the possibility of an inside job by Viking ownership and the NFL looking to garner public support for a new stadium......eerily similar to Larry Silverstein and his "pull it" comments and the dancing Israeli's on 9/11

Of course, Goodell called God and asked for blizzard conditions and high wind on Saturday! Makes perfect sense now!

I'd seriously question security if there WEREN'T cameras rolling.

jess_ventura_conspiracy_theory.jpg

There has been no indication that there was anything at all unusual about having these cameras there and recording. There was a game scheduled the next day, and even without the snow, there would have been people working there making sure that the stadium was ready. The Vikings do benefit from this, in the long term, as if makes people see the Dome as a much less viable option for them. But just because someone benefits doesn't mean they caused it. Perhaps the Vikings plot was outlines in "Protocols of the Elders of Valhalla"?

mulitple cameras in full record mode at 4 in the morning? Certainly raises the possibility of an inside job by Viking ownership and the NFL looking to garner public support for a new stadium......eerily similar to Larry Silverstein and his "pull it" comments and the dancing Israeli's on 9/11

In case you weren't joking, FOX had the cameras set up for the game that day (or Monday night), so that's why it was there. And that's why the only video of it is "FOX Exclusive", cause their cameras are the only ones that caught it.

its a longshot conspiracy to be sure, unlike 9/11 which is pretty cut and dry.....Just thought I would throw it out there...in most cases, the people that benefit from events like these are also the culprits.

In case you weren't joking, FOX had the cameras set up for the game that day (or Monday night), so that's why it was there. And that's why the only video of it is "FOX Exclusive", cause their cameras are the only ones that caught it.

obviously the cameras were there for the game and setup, my point was they were all recording at 4am..

its a longshot conspiracy to be sure, unlike 9/11 which is pretty cut and dry.....Just thought I would throw it out there...in most cases, the people that benefit from events like these are also the culprits.

No, it's not cut and dry. In most cases, the people that benefit are not the culprits. It's just that conspiracy theorists have to have a world where everything that happens is because someone planned it that way. Evidence against the conspiracy is treated as evidence in favor of the conspiracy, as it is treated as evidence of a cover up.

One might want to ask those that question why cameras were rolling at 4 AM as part of a conspiracy this:

Why does it matter that cameras recorded the event? The Vikes could have collapsed the roof without the cameras rolling if their goal was to show the need for a new stadium. Not sure why pointing to it getting caught on video matters in this conspiracy.

Usually the answer is the simpliest one. What's more likely...an inflated roof collasping because of the weight of a 2-foot snowstorm with 35 mph winds or the Vikes setting up some elaborate scheme to tear the roof off themselves, all with no guarantee a new stadium would be built anyways and also risk millions and millions of dollars in short term revenue?

What's more likely? A coordinated effort of 20 individuals pulling off a terrorist attack or a coordinated effort of hundreds of people to pull off an elaborate scheme to make it look like a group of 20 committed a terrorist attack for reasons that run the spectrum?

obviously the cameras were there for the game and setup, my point was they were all recording at 4am..

Why not? Sounds like good security measures lol. Of course, it could be they just wanted to capture their sabotage work on camera, you're not close to the first to bring that up.

Why not? Sounds like good security measures lol. Of course, it could be they just wanted to capture their sabotage work on camera, you're not close to the first to bring that up.

We need someone to go thru that FOX footage frame by frame a la Zapruder film footage. Instead of the grassy knoll we'll have the Teflon snowdrift.

Don't you think maybe dome officials had tipped them off to the fact the snow could cause problems? You are reading way too much into this, bud.

Roof collapses at the dome are nothing new. The roof has collapsed four times before. The cameras actually are evidence against sabotage - the saboteurs would have been seen on camera.

Avenging Non-Hiring of Trestman.

savegopherfootball.com terrorist act. Disguised as Fox cameramen.

RyeGuy is certainly bringing some quality ridiculousness to the board.

Feel free to debate them but I suspect the replies will be "conspiracy theorist" , "tin foil hat" , "nut job" etc etc....
Because those labels are accurate.

no that's what scientists, professors, military and engineers are saying... www.ae911truth.org

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Feel free to debate them but I suspect the replies will be "conspiracy theorist" , "tin foil hat" , "nut job" etc etc....

From reading your previous posts, I'd assumed you're working with a less-than-stellar IQ.

Thank you for confirming it in this thread.

He's a Truther...priceless. How many black helicopters are circling your house today?

From reading your previous posts, I'd assumed you're working with a less-than-stellar IQ.

Thank you for confirming it in this thread.

you're likely right, I probably have a less than stellar IQ...Are you saying the 1000+ engineers are dumber than you?....then instead of calling me names, post something intelligent refuting what hey are saying....

He's a Truther...priceless. How many black helicopters are circling your house today?

Only one, but there are fifteen secret government flying saucers overhead right now.

JFK faked his own death. THINK ABOUT IT!

Top Bottom