All Things Tre Holloman Recruitment Thread (Class of 2022)

Actually expect Tre to stay home.
I have for a long time, but the closer the decision, the more I go back and forth.

His mom had an interesting tweet today saying prioritize the schools that prioritize you and how actions speak louder than words. I really hope they noticed that not only did Izzo not show, but his assistants didn't show and they sent some staffer to watch Tre a few weeks ago in Minnesota at the first tournament in over a year that coaches could attend. Meanwhile, Ben watched him all weekend. Obviously Izzo is playing from ahead with Tre and maybe didn't feel like it was necessary after Tre's official visit, but he hasn't committed yet!

This kid right here is where it starts... I still think he gone... But I will cartwheel down into the holler if this kid signs on the u of m dotted line....

I really really really hope you are right
Been wrong after parents told me the night before where a kid was going only to change his mind. He only has one elite program offer,MSU. He is the priority here. He has more reason to go here than anywhere else. Plus not only close to his mom but unusually close to loads of state kids. Ben has paid more attention to him and Fife is gone as the lead recruiter from MSU. Wildcard is Dayton.

This article quotes Tre as saying that he will 'probably' take an official visit to Minnesota, which I don't remember hearing previously. Includes notes about his other top schools as well.

Tre is playing in the pro am this summer. @ Minnehaha. I believe a couple other top guys from 2022 are as well. Chatman and Carrington possibly.

Yes but we're in Tre's top 6, so that's different. Ben already has us moving up.
Tre is playing in the pro am this summer. @ Minnehaha. I believe a couple other top guys from 2022 are as well. Chatman and Carrington possibly.
This is one of my favorite summer activities. Skip out of work a bit early, grab a happy hour beverage in NE, catch some free basketball, be home by dinner.

This is one of my favorite summer activities. Skip out of work a bit early, grab a happy hour beverage in NE, catch some free basketball, be home by dinner.
It’s actually at Minnehaha this year.

Tre could change the landscape. No offense, but can you imagine how many trinkets this kid could sign for 20$ and a selfie? He could be a cult hero. Give him 200K to promote your car lot or GM cereal. Hometown kid makes good. Print cash, play ball, and get a business degree in a Fortune 500 playground. If I'm Ben Johnson, this is the recruiting pitch I give to all Minnesota Top 250 talents.

Tre could change the landscape. No offense, but can you imagine how many trinkets this kid could sign for 20$ and a selfie? He could be a cult hero. Give him 200K to promote your car lot or GM cereal. Hometown kid makes good. Print cash, play ball, and get a business degree in a Fortune 500 playground. If I'm Ben Johnson, this is the recruiting pitch I give to all Minnesota Top 250 talents.
Interesting angle for a state with only one real D1 team- yeah I heard about St Thomas.

I like it!

Top Bottom