All Things Taison Chatman Recruiting Thread (Class of 2023, Totino-Grace HS, Gophers Offered)

WriterGoph

Reaction score
You call him a cheater. Please list the infractions he has been found guilty of. And please remember we live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty.

I know for a fact that Zion was getting his family taken care of while at Duke. So what does the fact that you know something and I know something have to do with guilt or not. Until proven otherwise you and I got nothing.

How about the Betts kid reclassifying? Awesome don't you think?

Bill Self = OJ Simpson apparently

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
You call him a cheater. Please list the infractions he has been found guilty of. And please remember we live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty.

I know for a fact that Zion was getting his family taken care of while at Duke. So what does the fact that you know something and I know something have to do with guilt or not. Until proven otherwise you and I got nothing.

So doing something wrong isn't really doing something wrong unless you get caught...heck of a mentality there.

I also never denied Duke and other schools haven't cheated, most of the top programs do. It's just funny to see someone actually try and deny that Kansas and Bill Self cheat.

Also this thread is about Chatman, not Betts. Betts reclassifying seems good though, if he turns out to be a good player.

RockChalk

Reaction score
So doing something wrong isn't really doing something wrong unless you get caught...heck of a mentality there.

I also never denied Duke and other schools haven't cheated, most of the top programs do. It's just funny to see someone actually try and deny that Kansas and Bill Self cheat.

Also this thread is about Chatman, not Betts. Betts reclassifying seems good though, if he turns out to be a good player.
Can't call them cheaters if they aren't punished. Those are the facts. It's called due process, innocent until proven guilty.
It's actually a great mentality to have especially for someone who lives in the greatest country in the world.
Let me say it one last time so that we can move on to the hopeful Chatman recruitment, INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Can't call them cheaters if they aren't punished. Those are the facts. It's called due process, innocent until proven guilty.
It's actually a great mentality to have especially for someone who lives in the greatest country in the world.
Let me say it one last time so that we can move on to the hopeful Chatman recruitment, INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Yes you can.

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
STFU with that BS.

Jeremyp

Reaction score
We are not in criminal court. The NCAA selectively punishes and their proof does not have to be beyond a reasonable doubt. I live in KC and I know how badly the Jayhawks cheated. They were on wiretaps asking how much for different recruits. If that had been the Gophers, they would have got the death penalty. Plus this is a message board where guilt beyond a reasonable doubt is not the standard. On another note, when will Chatman decide?

Dave H

Reaction score

Ah yes...the mark of someone who knows they are full of it. "Innocent until proven guilty" hah what a joke. You can get as pedantic as you like everyone knows Self cheats including you. Just stop your pants are burning the chair!

edit: sorry mod posted before I saw your post.

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Hey Taison…you see those 5 guys we bringing in to play with you?

Looks good, doesn’t it?

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Spoken like someone with their head in the sand about their favorite school/coach.

And I say that as someone who still finds Self very likable.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
the best way that Ben can 'close the deal' with Chatman is to add as much talent as possible to the Gopher roster - Betts coming in early, and now Christie.

Show Chatman that he can be part of a talented team that can be a real factor in the B1G and the NCAA tournament.

show all MN recruits that you don't have to leave the state to chase conference titles, TV exposure or an NCAA tournament run.

then, beat the snot out of Bucky on the court to show all MN recruits that MN is the better option.

Top Bottom