All Things Nolan Winter Recruitment Thread (Class of 2023, Gophers Offered, Son of Trevor)

alchemy2u

Reaction score
This. Western WI is way closer to the Twin Cities than anywhere in MN to Madison.

It's probably incredibly shortsighted and could be the beautiful gorgeous Sunday afternoon cocktails talking but would love to dump reciprocity with WI.
Reciprocity is much more than who roots for who. It opens up so many more school options for students. I used it and both of my kids used it for parts of there college. There are a lot of Twin Cities kids going to the small colleges just across the boarders.

alchemy2u

Reaction score
There are WAY too many kids from Wisconsin that take advantage of reciprocity and go to the U. They stay in MSP for better jobs too after school.

I remember when I went to the U how many annoying Packer fans we had to deal with. Worse though, are the kids from Wisconsin who attend the U and wear Badger gear in the student section when we play each other. Total turds.
The Twin Cites is the major source of good paying jobs for anyone who wants to stay in the region. It brings in all of the kids from outstate and from all over the surrounding area. It can make it a pain to have to listen to the Packer fans, but it comes from our success.

builtbadgers

Reaction score
Reciprocity is much more than who roots for who. It opens up so many more school options for students. I used it and both of my kids used it for parts of there college. There are a lot of Twin Cities kids going to the small colleges just across the boarders.
And they are making lifelong friends with people from there and all over, marrying them, having kids. Sports has played a very significant role in our family history for 5 generations. But never at the cost of friends or fun conversation with other fan bases from all over. In our family kids and grand kids have picked schools and teams from all over the country.

Top Bottom