All Things NCAA Tournament Games

K state with two guys leftover from last year and lost their best player to Miami's NIL but yet here they are in the second round and looking good with a first year coach.
And three straight losing season to boot before Tang. Good coaching means something.

It’s a great tournament when Duke, Kansas, and Kentucky get knocked out before the sweet 16.
I wonder when the last time was when those three plus UNC were all out before the sweet 16? Can’t happen very often.

And three straight losing season to boot before Tang. Good coaching means something.
Here is a very interesting article on what happened there. Tang like Ben has never been a head coach before. He started with two players- Nowell and Massoud. By July they still only had 5 players on the roster. Nowell and Massoud called recruits and wrote recruits from the portal transfer to help Tang out.

I’ve seen a few people mention the basketballs they’re using.

Refs making Marqwet back in the game

Stay tuned for the Izzo patronizing pat on the head for Shaka and team.

If I could take one player from any big ten team to add to the gophers I would take Mich St pt guard Walker, not Edey. If I cared more about big ten finish, I take Edey, if I care about the tourney it’s Walker all day.

Top Bottom