All Things NCAA Tournament Games

I call myself a University of Minnesota sports fan, definitely, and like the Twins and used to like the Wolves before I couldn’t take their ineptitude any longer. I have a white hot hatred for everything Badgers, and I grew up in Madison.
We all have blind spots. Yours must be the Packers.

Hanging in with the Wolves for so long is noble, though.

Sparty and K-State to OT. Great game. Mussy is getting smoked by UConn. Maybe he's distracted. :cool:

Arkansas has scored the last 10 points to cut the lead to 19.

And then UConn hits a three.

How do you get faked out on that Sparty? That's the Braves sliding into 2nd base in the 1991 World Series bad...

I don't know if this has been mentioned but 8 of Kansas State's top 9 players are transfers.

So the last Big Ten team playing this season is Wisconsin. They're going to the NIT final four (the only P6 team to make it).

I don't know if this has been mentioned but 8 of Kansas State's top 9 players are transfers.

So the last Big Ten team playing this season is Wisconsin. They're going to the NIT final four (the only P6 team to make it).
It’s fun for the fans when you get some good transfers and they play well together but hard to develop any loyalty to a team that just turns over every year. I miss when players stayed for 4 years.

It’s fun for the fans when you get some good transfers and they play well together but hard to develop any loyalty to a team that just turns over every year. I miss when players stayed for 4 years.

Sure, but if you didn't like some players at least they don't stay very long!

I haven’t seen a tournament game that reminded me of the ‘97 Sweet 16 double OT classic against Clemson. Until tonight. What a game.

In other news, the Big Ten’s title drought now at 23 years, and one in the last 34. Incredible.

Big Ten eliminated before Elite 8. That's gotta be historically bad, right? I don't follow basketball too closely.

Big Ten eliminated before Elite 8. That's gotta be historically bad, right? I don't follow basketball too closely.
I'm pretty sure it's happened in the last 2-3 years. So no.

FAU up 7 on Tennessee at the under 8 time out. PSU should get Dusty May.

Classic Rick Barnes game out there with Tennessee and FAU. Tennessee physical to the point of being a little cheap. So far it's not getting it done for him though.

If Kentucky fans have their way, the Gophers will have their choice of Matt Painter or Cal to replace Ben Johnson. :cool:
If Tennessee fans have their way, the Gophers will have their choice of Matt Painter, Cal or Rick Barnes to replace Ben Johnson.

Former Gopher guard Bryan Greenlee going to the Elite Eight with FAU.

Top Bottom