All Things Jonathan Nwankwo Thread - He's a GOPHER!!!

Just to be clear, we don't wear Viking skirts in Minnesota anymore. However, the big Viking guy in the picture was on Coach Shaun Brown's conditioning program for only six months.

Have you been to a Big & Tall store lately?

Wow, beast mode. Love those dunks in traffic. Really hope you choose the Gophers. The fans will love you here.

Dwight Howard comes to mind.

Gotta say, though, the thought of an actual recruit reading the some of the threads on this Board is downright frightening. Probably a good reminder to all of us. [And to recruits: there are some trolls on every Board, so don't necessarily attribute every statement to our own fan base].

What was with the layup or two in the middle. Disappointing. Just playing man. Love to see a big dunking everything, the way it should be. Martin and "Wonk" would be a bad a$$ set of bigs.

I wanted you guys to know before anyone post it on twitter. As I just told coach Pitino, "I'm in!" Let's bring a chip to the U. And I give you my word, I'll work my hardest and do my best because that's what you guys deserve. I want you to know that your passion for the team helped make this an easy decision. I'll see you guys at the football game tomorrow when we smash middle Tennessee! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409974996.851825.jpg

I wanted you guys to know before anyone post it on twitter. As I just told coach Pitino, "I'm in!" Let's bring a chip to the U. And I give you my word, I'll work my hardest and do my best because that's what you guys deserve. I want you to know that your passion for the team helped make this an easy decision. I'll see you guys at the football game tomorrow when we smash middle Tennessee! View attachment 2869

Does that mean you committed?!

Go Gophers!!

I wanted you guys to know before anyone post it on twitter. As I just told coach Pitino, "I'm in!" Let's bring a chip to the U. And I give you my word, I'll work my hardest and do my best because that's what you guys deserve. I want you to know that your passion for the team helped make this an easy decision. I'll see you guys at the football game tomorrow when we smash middle Tennessee! View attachment 2869

Great to hear! SKI-U-MAH!

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!! We're all thrilled to have you!

Make sure Jarvis doesn't get off campus without committing. Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!!! Very cool of you to break the news on GopherHole!!

Go Gophers!!

Dude, this guy is instantly my favorite Gopher. Now, if the Kenny Rogers Ref commits, he'll be downgraded to second. But until then, for sure favorite.

AWESOME! Congrats on the verbal, we can't wait to see you in Maroon & Gold. Coach is really putting some nice pieces together here!

Certainly a very unique and fun way to break the commitment news. Now if the staff can somehow find a way to add Illikainen and Jarvis to this class it would be an absolute grand slam of a class.

Welcome, can't wait to see you dunking over those Badgers!

So cool that you have kept the fans in the loop and care so much about the Gophers fan base, we need more players like you. Welcome, can't wait to see you in maroon and gold!!!!

Is this the first time a player has announced through Gopherhole? Pretty awesome if true.

Very cool! Welcome to the U, Jonathan, we're really happy to have you as part of the fam! Let's get this train movin'.

awesome news and awesome that he took the time to break the news with us die-hards!! and looks like he and his family got a great meal at fogo tonight!!

Top Bottom