All Things Jonathan Nwankwo Thread - He's a GOPHER!!!

I wanted you guys to know before anyone post it on twitter. As I just told coach Pitino, "I'm in!" Let's bring a chip to the U. And I give you my word, I'll work my hardest and do my best because that's what you guys deserve. I want you to know that your passion for the team helped make this an easy decision. I'll see you guys at the football game tomorrow when we smash middle Tennessee! View attachment 2869

Congrats. I look forward to you doing great things on the court. And you'll always be a legend here for this breaking it on GH.

Welcome to the Gophers. What an awesome way to commit. Can't wait to see you in maroon and gold.

Haha Oh Amelia...guess Jonathan's own words are not a good enough source

@AmeliaRayno 2m
Per a source, 2015 center Jonathan Nwankwo has committed to the University of Minnesota.

Haha Oh Amelia...guess Jonathan's own words are not a good enough source

@AmeliaRayno 2m
Per a source, 2015 center Jonathan Nwankwo has committed to the University of Minnesota.

That's weak sauce. At least Marcus retweeted GopherHole before he confirmed with his source.

So awesome. This recruiting class already looks promising.

What a modern way to announce a commitment. The guy knows how to ball and handle fans/social media.. Sounds like he gets it.

Fricking awesome!

So awesome. This recruiting class already looks promising.

What a modern way to announce a commitment. The guy knows how to ball and handle fans/social media.. Sounds like he gets it.

Fricking awesome!

All that said, I'd recommend to the young man that he stay clear of all message boards/social media any day after a Gopher loss!

AWESOME news Jonathan!!! What a cool way to break the news! Welcome to the family!

A GopherHole first! Looking forward to seeing you on the court repping the "U" Jonathan.

Probably the coolest thing I've ever seen happen on this site! Very well said Jonathan! Congrats!!!

Awesome! I can't wait to watch this guy destroy Badgers, hopefully for only 2-3 years (NBA).

Now let's get the Kenny Rogers ref on board as a package deal. That would be mullet nirvana.

Congrats Jonathan! Very much looking forward to seeing you in maroon and gold starting next year!

Congratulations Jonathan! A huge welcome to both you and your family to the Maroon and Gold family.

How about a "Welcome Nwankwo" cheer to go with the "We want Jarvis" at the ball game today?

Awesome! Congrats Jonathon, we're excited yo have you.

Jonathan! Welcome to town.

Wow. Just wow.

db9xy.jpg

I swear I saw this guy in the People Of Walmart videos... :cool02:

Cool highlight video (& music). Comparisons to Mbakwe's style of play seem appropriate. Excited to see these guys on the court!

JNBall - this is the most awesome news in Gopher Basketball! Welcome aboard!

Welcome fans to the Pitino High Octane Basketball!

The Barn will be rocking for years to come. Richard Pitino will be right to stay here and build a basketball dynasty. I am biased, but think there is no other place in the country like iconic Williams Arena with its raised flooring.

For those of you who haven't secured your season tickets, better get them now before it is too late!

Welcome Jonathan! You will absolutely love playing BIG conference game s in the rock'n Barn. I have no doubt we are going to make some noise with coach & these guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great News! Welcome to Minnesota Jonathon. GO GOPHERS!

I wanted you guys to know before anyone post it on twitter. As I just told coach Pitino, "I'm in!" Let's bring a chip to the U. And I give you my word, I'll work my hardest and do my best because that's what you guys deserve. I want you to know that your passion for the team helped make this an easy decision. I'll see you guys at the football game tomorrow when we smash middle Tennessee! View attachment 2869

Wow! What a class we are building this year! Congratulations Jonathan!

a temple fan congratulating us and commenting on how awesome it was for Jonathan to let the fans know first!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom