All Things Class of 2015 Recruiting - Class Finally Complete? Nope Chris Obekpa visit

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We need a Murphy thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Haven't seen a lot but I think I love Murphy's game; could become a great college player! Looks like a very diferent type of player than Gilbert or other recent recruits so could certain create his spot on this team. Doesn't seem afraid of contact - which might be useful in the Big10.

I think Murphy could definitely log some minutes at the 4 for us. He appears to be a classic combo forward. It seems as though Pitino recruits three kinds of players; combo guards, combo forwards, and big athletic centers.

A bit of a slow release, but a very nice looking stroke.

Dannyboy states Murphy has a visit set up. Ryan James denies that and says that Pitino is going hard after him. i tend to side with Ryan James. Where does Dannyboy get his information? Or is he just a speculator?

All Things Class of 2015 Recruiting - Who will get the last scholarship?

Sorry. @Benbaby said on Twitter he was looking at setting up visit for early this next week. Not confirmed. Bad wording.

I think he is a college bball media guy down in Texas

I would trust Ryan James more too lol

Sorry @ben_baby

Jordan follows Ben on twitter...

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/...All-Area-Super-Team-6179417.php#photo-7767460

Jordan Murphy

School, position: Brennan, forward

Height, class: 6-7, senior

Notable: 23.6 points, 10.5 rebounds, 3.1 assists per game, 1.9 steals per game … TABC Class 6A first team all-state selection … District 27-6A MVP … Virginia Commonwealth signee … Ranked No. 7 recruit in Texas’ Class of 2015 by TexasHoops.com.

622x350.jpg

Sorry. @Benbaby said on Twitter he was looking at setting up visit for early this next week. Not confirmed. Bad wording.

l

There is no reason to apologize for giving us a scoop. I'm assuming you are a "U" grad, which makes all of us special.

Finishing up junior year so will be a grad after next year!

Finishing up junior year so will be a grad after next year!

My junior year, my future wife and I sat behind Ray C. on the 50 yard line, second deck.The Barn held 18,000+, when our favorite team went on a run, it felt like it would collapse. I appreciate your efforts to keep us informed.

My junior year, my future wife and sat I behind Ray C. on the 50 yard line, second deck.The Barn held 18,000+, when our favorite team went on a run, it felt like it would collapse. I appreciate your efforts to keep us informed.

That's awesome! Sounds like Gopherhole (Gopherlady?) has a couple sources saying we are sitting pretty well with Murphy. That's good news if true.

All Things Class of 2015 Recruiting - Who will get the last scholarship?

@GopherHole: While things are fluid in recruiting, we hear from two sources that #Gophers are in a very good spot with Texas SF Jordan Murphy.

@GopherHole: While things are fluid in recruiting, we hear from two sources that #Gophers are in a very good spot with Texas SF Jordan Murphy.

That would kick ass if true. I'm going to bed tonight with visions of sugar plums dancing in my head. Plenty of time to be disappointed later.

Cool. Jordan could wave to Shaka on his drive up to the U on I35

Top Bottom