All Things 2024 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

No worries, I’ve made my peace with Buck’s injuries.

Our winning % is so much higher when he plays -and he has the 4th highest WAR for CFs this year.

There's also a trickle down effect when Buxton is not available, using Martin, Margot or Castro in CF instead of other spots.

He's at 90 games played with 82 in CF. It seemed like he would zoom past the 2nd most GP for him (92) solidly into triple figures, but getting to the 100 mark has been an obstacle.

There's also a trickle down effect when Buxton is not available, using Martin, Margot or Castro in CF instead of other spots.

He's at 90 games played with 82 in CF. It seemed like he would zoom past the 2nd most GP for him (92) solidly into triple figures, but getting to the 100 mark has been an obstacle.
I’m hoping it’s just his hip is a bit sore and he needs another day or two to rest it🤞.

You can have a “clean MRI” and still not feel 100%, of course. Better to be safe than sorry

I don't know how many of you bet baseball, I don't. I barely watch it anymore, but I stumbled on this Twitter/X follow this morning. I have seen her on the VSiN channel, the sports betting channel.

I don't know what she said but she looked FANTASTIC saying it!

She's a pain in the ass.

We interviewed her about 5 years ago on a show I used to do.

We were doing some pre-interview prep about what we wanted to talk to her about, how she got into gambling, biggest surprise wins, worst beat-down, that kind of stuff.

We never brought up that she was attractive, or curvy, but she felt the need to insist, several times, that we shouldn't talk about her boobs.

She's not ever a good capper, and the only reason she had rising success was her looks, and her social media is only filled with things accentuating her boobs, she REALLY didn't want to talk about that.

And she is a boring AF interview.

Noticing that the Royals advertising patches are not "uniform". Melendez had his on his right shoulder, DeJong has his on his left shoulder.

Winder can't come back unless there's an injury without waiting 10 days. If they IL Buxton they can bring Winder back for him and swap Varland for Julien though.
Thanks for he clarification - I learned something new😃

MLB.com ranks the Twins farm system as the 2nd best in baseball. AL Central has 3 of the top 6 and 4 of the top 11 farm systems.

2. Minnesota Twins
2024 preseason rank:
2023 midseason rank: 17
2023 preseason rank: 19
2022 midseason rank: 23
Top 100 prospects: Walker Jenkins, OF (No. 4); Brooks Lee, INF (No. 16); Emmanuel Rodriguez, OF (No. 22); Luke Keaschall, 2B/OF (No. 67); Zebby Matthews, RHP (No. 87); David Festa, RHP (No. 89)
Not only do the Twins have three players in the top 25, they are one of five teams with six players in the Top 100. They’re finding top-tier talent from their first-round picks and big international signees, but also in the later rounds. Matthews and Festa are the biggest examples, but the Twins continue to find big league pitching from just about every stage of the Draft, and in addition to the talent at the top, this is a deep and robust system.

MLB.com ranks the Twins farm system as the 2nd best in baseball. AL Central has 3 of the top 6 and 4 of the top 11 farm systems.

Hey Ronny,

Thanks for posting

I got this one right 😎-see below

Per MLB at the draft this year, third best farm system. It wouldn’t be surprising to see it go higher.

Looks like Falvey & Levine actually know what they are doing and they have built a minor league starter pipeline.

But -

IMG_4808.jpeg

Watching the game on FS1. the announcers did not get the sheet on "pronunciation of Twins' relievers' names."

Top Bottom