All Things 2024 College Football D2 and D3 Thread

They lost some other coach, who cares, Warburg was good last year, there average this year. Their students are graduating and moving on with their lives. SJU has 24 year old NIL players that are graduated and working for their banker daddy, in Div 3, it is a joke, and they will loose in the second round despite paying their QB to play.
Is this post reflective of a St Thomas education?

You know what else? Saint John lived to be 60 years old. Back in the 3rd Century that’s like 100.

You put the ridiculous old age of their namesake with the ridiculously old 24 year QB and it is some serious BS. Super unfair.

They lost some other coach, who cares, Warburg was good last year, there average this year. Their students are graduating and moving on with their lives. SJU has 24 year old NIL players that are graduated and working for their banker daddy, in Div 3, it is a joke, and they will loose in the second round despite paying their QB to play.
Nut job.

SJU has a 26-year-old running back, I am not sure anyone has heard about this.

SJU has a 26-year-old running back, I am not sure anyone has heard about this.

Sounds like Mankato State hockey.

6 years in the Air Force. And then the guy decides to take a shot at playing college FB. More power to him. I don't give a rat's ass what school he plays for.

Top Bottom