All Things 2024-25 Vikings Regular Season Thread

Lions have manhandled the Vikings physically on both sides of the ball for 3.5 straight games. Campbell will be a fixture in the division for a long time. Great free agent signings on defense thus year but the naught 2022 draft will continue to haunt.

Lions have manhandled the Vikings physically on both sides of the ball for 3.5 straight games. Campbell will be a fixture in the division for a long time. Great free agent signings on defense thus year but the naught 2022 draft will continue to haunt.
I think our future depends on JJ McCarthy. I don't think Darnold has the IT factor, if JJ does we will be very good.

Darnold is regressing to his mean.

I hope I need to eat these words but this is my gut feeling.

Jordan Addison needs a life intervention. Guy is not smart on or off the field.
I think our future depends on JJ McCarthy. I don't think Darnold has the IT factor, if JJ does we will be very good.

Darnold is regressing to his mean.

I hope I need to eat these words but this is my gut feeling.
Let’s cut them both 🥳

Let’s cut them both 🥳
No Addison is good, young and dumb, doesn't mean he's a bad person or player. It's not like he beat his girlfriend.

I am just not convinced Darnold is better than a league average QB, our offense is loaded with weapons and a great coach. I think the 25-35 million per year a winning Darnold would want could be better spent elsewhere. Gamble on JJ

No Addison is good, young and dumb, doesn't mean he's a bad person or player. It's not like he beat his girlfriend.

I am just not convinced Darnold is better than a league average QB, our offense is loaded with weapons and a great coach. I think the 25-35 million per year a winning Darnold would want could be better spent elsewhere. Gamble on JJ
Fair enough and I’m being a wise azz. He is playing at a Pro Bowl level thus far.

I’m not even thinking about next year; I’m just enjoying the NOW

This Shite is amazing 🥳

I really hate that play calling by the Vikings. You have the ball with 4:14 to go. Run, run, incomplete pass. To me you gotta be agressive there and go win the game. Your defense had been giving up big plays all game. The hope of not letting them get 35 yards to kick a field goal were slim. I hope KOC reflects on that sequence.

I like Addison but he has not had the attention to detail needed today.

Disappointing run, run, pass with the Vikings and a chance to win the game on offense vs relying on the defense.
go for the kill and we did not.

I'm sort of pissed about how soft we went for the kill

I really hate that play calling by the Vikings. You have the ball with 4:14 to go. Run, run, incomplete pass. To me you gotta be agressive there and go win the game. Your defense had been giving up big plays all game. The hope of not letting them get 35 yards to kick a field goal were slim. I hope KOC reflects on that sequence.
I hated the 3rd down play call. Roll out?

The throw was fine too, I don’t think JJ saw the ball right away and didn’t jump at all.

Goff had 3 incomplete passes. One was tipped at the line, one was dropped, and one was an over throw on an open WR. The secondary was brutal.

There were also two sack fumbles that the Lions recovered. The Vikings get one or both and it’s a different game.

Also 108 total plays and 16 accepted penalties. Have no idea how many were not accepted maybe, 4. That’s 20 total flags thrown so basically 1 out of every 5 plays had a flag thrown. Thats so bad and just sucks any flow out of the game.

Top Bottom