All Things 2024-25 Vikings Regular Season Thread

Also, whats the injury report looking like for the game against the packers? Is Love back? Is Addison back? Crazy how we have done what we have without 2 of our best offensive weapons, can't wait for TJ to come back too.
We sack Love 7 times...

Justin Fields is also showing what he can do on a good team.m - 73% completion rate.

Read many articles which talked about how some good QBs Beverly stand a chance because of the team(s) they’re on.

Last edited:

3 games into the season and some people - not all, but some - are talking Super Bowl.

tell me who's going to be healthy - or injured - in week #10 or week #16 and I'll have a better idea of whether this team is a real contender.

MN fans - IMHO - want a winner so bad that they lose perspective and start seeing mirages.

I just think it's way too early in the season to get that excited. a lot can happen between now and the playoffs. Hey, maybe this does turn out to be that magical season where the Vikings get all the breaks - where they avoid any serious injuries - where they don't wind up being victimized by a bad call or a bad bounce. maybe - or maybe not.

or just ignore me and listen to Paul Allen. he'll tell you that everything is amazingly wonderful and shiny.

3 games into the season and some people - not all, but some - are talking Super Bowl.

tell me who's going to be healthy - or injured - in week #10 or week #16 and I'll have a better idea of whether this team is a real contender.

MN fans - IMHO - want a winner so bad that they lose perspective and start seeing mirages.

I just think it's way too early in the season to get that excited. a lot can happen between now and the playoffs. Hey, maybe this does turn out to be that magical season where the Vikings get all the breaks - where they avoid any serious injuries - where they don't wind up being victimized by a bad call or a bad bounce. maybe - or maybe not.

or just ignore me and listen to Paul Allen. he'll tell you that everything is amazingly wonderful and shiny.
Would the (3-0) Vikings have the Tiebreaker with the (3-0) Seattle Seahawks for the NFC #1 Seed and Home Field Advantage?

In all seriousness, I would say it's a few people are talking Super Bowl, which I guess by definition is "some" but it's a wide net.

Personally, I am just encouraged that in 2023 have spending 0 days being in 1st Place in the NFC North, the Vikings will have no fewer than 2 Weeks of being chased.

At 3-0, the Playoffs at least feel realistic, not just a pipe dream.

Last edited:

“Buy the ticket, enjoy the ride” - Hunter S. Thompson.

Justin Fields is also showing what he can do on a good team.m - 73% completion rate.

Read many articles which talked about how some good QBs Beverly stand a chance because of the team(s) they’re on.
Meh- I’ll give him credit he’s doing enough to not blow games with that elite defense, but completing a high percentage of short passes isn’t anything overly impressive.

I like you SON, but I think you’re the one seeing mirages. I have yet to come across anyone who legitimately thinks this team is headed to the Super Bowl.

Meh- I’ll give him credit he’s doing enough to not blow games with that elite defense, but completing a high percentage of short passes isn’t anything overly impressive.
How do you know they’re all short passes?

Do you have any data to support your premise? It is thst just your subjective opinion?

Fields is on pace to throw for 11 tds and 6 picks this season.

I'd pump the brakes, big time.

Top Bottom