All Things 2024-25 Vikings Regular Season Thread

Vikings currently a 2.5 point underdog at Lambeau on Sunday. I am having a hard time getting my head around that betting line. Obviously it's making an assumption that Love is going to play but I kinda doubt that Love plays. The Vikings had at least 5 sacks in each of the first 3 games; and they're going to throw Jordan Love out there less than 100%?

Bet the farm on the Purple!!

Wow. Just checking out the betting splits for the Vikings game. About as big of a differential as I've seen in a while on the number of bets versus the money. The sharps/pros really like Green Bay.

67% of the bets so far on the Vikings at (+2.5) but a whopping 73% of the MONEY has been on the Packers.

Hmmmm.....

Wow. Just checking out the betting splits for the Vikings game. About as big of a differential as I've seen in a while on the number of bets versus the money. The sharps/pros really like Green Bay.

67% of the bets so far on the Vikings at (+2.5) but a whopping 73% of the MONEY has been on the Packers.

Hmmmm.....

Do they know something we don't?

Damn - Tommy Kramer announces that he was diagnosed with dementia a year ago!

from The Athletic:

Tommy Kramer, a star quarterback with the Minnesota Vikings in the ’80s, announced Wednesday he was diagnosed with dementia. In a post on X, Kramer said he decided to go public after Brett Favre shared Tuesday he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.

Kramer, 69, said he received his diagnosis a year ago from doctors at the NFL Cleveland Clinic and was told he could have anywhere from two to 10 years to live.

“Just had my year check up and it hasn’t advanced and I’ve been sober for almost a year now which will definitely help,” Kramer wrote on X. “Please, no sympathy, I’ve lived a great life and wouldn’t change a thing. Nobody wanted to win more than me and I never gave up, and that’s exactly how I’m going to battle this.”
“It’s still all about the fans for me, as long as I’m able, I’m going to continue to be out there and travel to the small towns which I love most and meet the fans,” Kramer wrote.

Damn - Tommy Kramer announces that he was diagnosed with dementia a year ago!

from The Athletic:

Tommy Kramer, a star quarterback with the Minnesota Vikings in the ’80s, announced Wednesday he was diagnosed with dementia. In a post on X, Kramer said he decided to go public after Brett Favre shared Tuesday he was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.

Kramer, 69, said he received his diagnosis a year ago from doctors at the NFL Cleveland Clinic and was told he could have anywhere from two to 10 years to live.

“Just had my year check up and it hasn’t advanced and I’ve been sober for almost a year now which will definitely help,” Kramer wrote on X. “Please, no sympathy, I’ve lived a great life and wouldn’t change a thing. Nobody wanted to win more than me and I never gave up, and that’s exactly how I’m going to battle this.”
“It’s still all about the fans for me, as long as I’m able, I’m going to continue to be out there and travel to the small towns which I love most and meet the fans,” Kramer wrote.

I just saw this too. Crappy news. Two Minute Tommy was one of my first memories of the Vikings; I barely remember Fran.

Love this quote: “Please, no sympathy, I’ve lived a great life and wouldn’t change a thing."

We should all be so lucky to say we wouldn't change a thing. Something I'm going to aspire too, for sure.

Be well, TK. Thoughts and prayers for sure

I just saw this too. Crappy news. Two Minute Tommy was one of my first memories of the Vikings; I barely remember Fran.

Love this quote: “Please, no sympathy, I’ve lived a great life and wouldn’t change a thing."

We should all be so lucky to say we wouldn't change a thing. Something I'm going to aspire too, for sure.

Be well, TK. Thoughts and prayers for sure
Well, of course he would say that...he has dementia.

Top Bottom