All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Bad call but bad throw. If Dobbs leads Hockenson properly, then it's easily a 1st down.

If PJ Fleck was just watching that 4th down call he probably had an aneurysm

Seriously, that was pretty iffy on 4th and 7 in a tie game where the Vikes D is playing well

Even if he converts it feels like hitting on 17 and getting a 3

Another play call short of the sticks. KOC is having a rough few weeks.

I agree with Aikman. If the ball was actually on target, Hockenson makes the 1st down easy. Shitty throw by Dobbs. Ugghhhh

Terrible decision to risk giving a horribly inept offense and shitty QB in Fields the ball at midfield. Not good

I'm trying to care, but I'm falling asleep!

Keep running the ball. Preferably with Chandler.

This is remindful of the game in 2017 when they tried to bring Bradford back against the Bears on MNF and he was inept. Give Mullens a shot.

Seriously, enough already. Give Mullens a shot,.

Seems like KOC has decided to live or die with Dobbs tonight. Maybe evaluate everything during bye week.

Seems like KOC has decided to live or die with Dobbs tonight. Maybe evaluate everything during bye week.
I hate that logic. You can pull him tonight and still do that. Benching a QB who doesn't have it is no different than pulling a starting pitcher who's getting shelled. Nothing says it has be permanent.

Easy touchdown.....and Dobbs throws the ball out of bounce.

I hate that logic. You can pull him tonight and still do that. Benching a QB who doesn't have it is no different than pulling a starting pitcher who's getting shelled. Nothing says it has be permanent.
Totally agree.

Bears are allergic to winning so it feels like 10-9 in the end but this is so ugly it could be played at Kinnick

He is very good. He's the best route runner of all the rookie WRs. It's not even close.
Vikings know how to pick 'em with wide receivers in the draft. Whoever the QB is next year (or even later this year) will have a stacked set of targets to throw to.

a top 5 QB with a healthy Jefferson, Hockenson, and Year 2 Addison would be record-setting

And now we rush 3.............. can't make it up!

Hey idiots......you did that on the Denver touchdown drive last week.

I just laugh.

Flores is going to go to rushing 3 again. We will lose.

Top Bottom