All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

fleck loved it.

1st down - run up the middle
2nd down - run up the middle
3rd down - wide receiver screen
4th down - punt

We just needed one first down to get into field goal range.

That’s two games in a row when it really matters that you decided to sit back and play coverage from a team that blitzes more than anyone in football. What a freaking joke. I really want to know who’s deciding to play coverage like that if it’s the D coordinator or the head coach providing suggestions.

Minnesota sports in general really can be trying sometimes. This winter is gonna be a really long and dreary sports winter in Minnesota.

I'm ok with this. This was a joke of a performance.

Crap all around.

And yes, Mlps, I'm off the bandwagon, and so are you!

Like last week passive play calling when you have a chance to put the game away…

Exactly how much of the playbook do you think the OC has available to him with a quarterback that has been with the team for less than 4 weeks, not to mention a QB that doesn't throw the ball down the field with any level of accuracy?

Minnesota sports in general really can be trying sometimes. This winter is gonna be a really long and dreary sports winter in Minnesota.
I watched the gopher offense on Saturday

I watched gopher basketball offense last night

I watched the Vikings offense tonight

Pure f-----g hell

Exactly how much of the playbook do you think the OC has available to him with a quarterback that has been with the team for less than 4 weeks, not to mention a QB that doesn't throw the ball down the field with any level of accuracy?
No excuses. Whole playbook available. This isn't a rookie.

How hard is it to run a read option or something?

Damn, I wish we'd have tanked it.

Still can for the final games.

1st down - run up the middle
2nd down - run up the middle
3rd down - wide receiver screen
4th down - punt

We just needed one first down to get into field goal range.
When did the Vikings hire Simon away from the Gophers? 🤡

Everyone knows you're running the ball after that fumble recovery. A single route roll out might be wide open or he scrambles. They didn't try anything.

KOC continues to make mind boggling decisions. After the last fumble, your only goal is to get a first down or at a minimum get into FG range. There was too much time left and the Bears had 2 TOs. You don’t worry about the clock at all until you get a first.

And then the same stupid crap from
Flores down the stretch. Two minutes to get into FG range isn’t that hard against a soft zone.

Pure f-----g hell
Gopher hockey Friday
Wild Friday
Timberwolves Friday
Gopher football Saturday
Gophers basketball Sunday
Wild Sunday
Vikings tonight

I believe the only team to win in the state was the wolves on Sunday.

You’d think they’d take advantage of the one elite skill he’s shown then: his legs.

Pure f-----g hell
The Minnesota Sports Gods are thrilled. Ant suffers injury in 5...4...3...

Gopher hockey Friday
Wild Friday
Timberwolves Friday
Gopher football Saturday
Gophers basketball Sunday
Wild Sunday
Vikings tonight

I believe the only team to win in the state was the wolves on Sunday.
Gopher puck got a split in OT on Sunday.

Top Bottom