All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Bears were routinely in 8 or even 9 man fronts on defense. Everyone in the league knows what Dobbs can and cannot do at this point. Terrible INTs, took some horrible sacks, there's a reason Dobbs has not been a viable NFL starting QB.

Two weeks off between now and the next game. We'll see just how married they are to Dobbs when they kick it off in two weeks.

Beat Bears and right back to 2 down with 2 to play. And Lions have to play Denver too.

Nonsense that Division race is over. Silly

About like how Vikings were out because they started 1-4. Sell it all! Tank! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oops

Thanks, fixed.

Doesn’t detract from the point in the slightest. Denver that beat us, also beats yesterday’s Lions.

Think Saints can too. Let’s see
The Lions beating the Saints would help the Vikings Wild Card aspirations.

Potential for chalk history this evening.

So much for history. My bad for posting.

State of Minnesota not very good against the State of Illinois in football this season.

Had leads in all 4 games under a minute to go, but...

State of Minnesota not very good against the State of Illinois in football this season.

Made for a rough commute tonight.

Bears were routinely in 8 or even 9 man fronts on defense. Everyone in the league knows what Dobbs can and cannot do at this point. Terrible INTs, took some horrible sacks, there's a reason Dobbs has not been a viable NFL starting QB.

Two weeks off between now and the next game. We'll see just how married they are to Dobbs when they kick it off in two weeks.
He didn't sound very married to Dobbs in his post game comments. "Mullens, Hall all three available." "Evaluate everything" etc.

If you money-line bet all NW, Illinois and tonight at the right time, your Christmas shopping is paid for.

How many passes did Fields have farther than 5 yards past the line of scrimmage tonight? Like 5? How anybody thinks that dude is worth building a team around is beyond me. I’m holding out hope the Bears brain trust is stupid enough to not see what’s in front of their face.

I’m convinced it was KOC calling for the prevent defense the last two weeks. In their current positions, he has a lot more to lose than Flores, hence the feeling of needing to be conservative. Live by the sword, die by the sword! F the prevent!

When you lose your starting qb, you are screwed. Just ask the Bengals and Jets.

None of this matters. It sucks, but it is what it is, though

Play Hall and see what you have. We are too stupid to do it.

Seriously, is Dobbs hurt? Not a single designed QB keeper or read option.

We were saying the same thing. It looked like they had a leash on him or were calling a game as though Kirk was quarterback. Dobbs isn't that good of a quarterback, obviously, but his strength was the chaos he created when he was running. It loosened everything else up. Have to give credit to Chicago's defense, but this game is on O'Connell.

I'm in the play hall camp. See what you have in the last 5 games. Your chance of catching Detroit went down the tubes the last 2 weeks.

It's be nice to make playoffs from a culture stand point. But you're not going to win 3 road games to get to SB. Might as well see if Hall can pull it off.

Dobbs has told them that they need cousins back. I love cousins. But I would really like to keep Hunter who is playing out of his mind. Can't keep both

See if Hall can be our man for next year

I'm in the play hall camp. See what you have in the last 5 games. Your chance of catching Detroit went down the tubes the last 2 weeks.

It's be nice to make playoffs from a culture stand point. But you're not going to win 3 road games to get to SB. Might as well see if Hall can pull it off.

Dobbs has told them that they need cousins back. I love cousins. But I would really like to keep Hunter who is playing out of his mind. Can't keep both

See if Hall can be our man for next year
Why can't they keep both Hunter and Cousins?

Dobbs was fun and exciting for a time. He doesn't look like a long-term answer as a starter, though. And Mullens is clearly a journeyman/career backup.

I think it would be a mistake to leave Hall on the bench at this point in the season. Let's see what we have in him, then make our future QB decisions based on actual evidence.

Why can't they keep both Hunter and Cousins?
Because theyre gonna make JJ highest paid non QB.

Because Cousins wint take much of a discount.

Because Hunter will get offers to be top 3 Edge rusher

Because we made Hock a top 2 higjest paid TE

Because Darrisaw will need to get paid as a top OT

Because there is a salary cap

How many passes did Fields have farther than 5 yards past the line of scrimmage tonight? Like 5? How anybody thinks that dude is worth building a team around is beyond me. I’m holding out hope the Bears brain trust is stupid enough to not see what’s in front of their face.

Shhhhh!! We want the Bears to feel all good and content about Fields and give him another year. The excuses around this kid are just unbelievable; bad OL, no weapons around him, bad OC doesn't know what he's doing, "he's played two really good games recently!", et al

I’m convinced it was KOC calling for the prevent defense the last two weeks. In their current positions, he has a lot more to lose than Flores, hence the feeling of needing to be conservative. Live by the sword, die by the sword! F the prevent!

Who in their right minds believes that Flores is the kind of guy who would take any suggestions or input about defense from KOC on game day? Ludicrous

This is the one on the list that bugs me. Hock is a good TE, but I'm not so sure he's an elite one.

We are currently fine with the salary cap.

They will sign them all. If they don't sign Cousins, it's because they drafted a first round qb.

Top Bottom