All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Every time they get a completion downfield it’s because we don’t blitz or even rush just 3.

On the TD

At the same time, do we not have subs on the DL? They were gassed.

Dobbs didn't look great but he was 20 of 30 for 158 yards, two TDs, zero interceptions and was sacked 3 times. He also fumbled 3 times. Losing two of them.

He also ran for 66 yards and another TD.

Just a very up and down performance. Minnesota fans are getting a lot of those this year.

We had every reason and excuse to lose this game. Yet Dobbs made plays, reserve players stepped up and KOC kept calm and poised.

WHAT! A! WIN!!

Skol Vikes!!
At least a Wild Card seems feasible at this point, if some of the Offense gets healthy. Plus have a tiebreaker over Atlanta.

Not just because they had to press a QB into action they picked up hours ago (ie Darrisaw Out), this is about as unlikely of a Vikings victory I can think of, especially on the road.

Dobbs didn't look great but he was 20 of 30 for 158 yards, two TDs, zero interceptions and was sacked 3 times. He also fumbled 3 times. Losing two of them.

He also ran for 66 yards and another TD.

Just a very up and down performance. Minnesota fans are getting a lot of those this year.

I think he looked great for the situation- those numbers need to be put in context.

Enjoy the W, you’ll have plenty of time to be a reserved Scandinavian later in the season😉

At least a Wild Card seems feasible at this point, if some of the Offense gets healthy. Plus have a tiebreaker over Atlanta.

Not just because they had to press a QB into action they picked up hours ago (ie Darrisaw Out), this is about as unlikely of a Vikings victory I can think of, especially on the road.
Have go to back to 2010, but I did think of one. Joe Webb beat the the Eagles/Michael Vick on Tuesday Night Football.

Last edited:

I have goosebumps. Thrilling.

Think about it: Dobbs is only with the team five days! Not only that, but because Jaren Hall was a rookie QB making his very first NFL start, the team almost surely gave Hall virtually all the meaningful reps in practice this past week.

From now on, I decree that all Viking QBs must also be rocket scientists!

I think he looked great for the situation- those numbers need to be put in context.

Enjoy the W, you’ll have plenty of time to be a reserved Scandinavian later in the season😉

They are put in context. Just look at the final score in the Box Score.

Now you quit being....you.;)

Dobbs apparently told reporters after the game that he doesn't know the names of a lot of his new teammates yet. He said he'd take care of that this week.

how do you handle that in a huddle - "hey you, nice catch!"

Dobbs apparently told reporters after the game that he doesn't know the names of a lot of his new teammates yet. He said he'd take care of that this week.

how do you handle that in a huddle - "hey you, nice catch!"
"Nice catch" or "Nice catch Dog"
That is unreal.

Top Bottom