All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

According to The Dan Patrick Show (up until yesterday) betting the Under in NFL games would have a record of 83-52-1.

Make that 84-52-1 with the 29 points totaled by the Bears-Panthers last night. Thank goodness I don't have Amazon Prime.

Yikes.

I can’t imagine many people get Prime just for TNF?? You already had it, or you still don’t.

Just saw on NFL alive that Dobbs had the highest QBR last week.

Saints gave up 70 yards to Bears QB last week, I smell another W.

Dobbs’ projected 20.5 fantasy points against the Aints- 11th most for QBs this week.

Dobbs didn't look great but he was 20 of 30 for 158 yards, two TDs, zero interceptions and was sacked 3 times. He also fumbled 3 times. Losing two of them.

He also ran for 66 yards and another TD.

Just a very up and down performance. Minnesota fans are getting a lot of those this year.

Did not age well alert 🚨 alert 🔔! @Iceland12

Just saw on NFL alive that Dobbs had the highest QBR last week.

Couldn’t resist, when I get one wrong 🥴, feel free to reciprocate 😉. You shouldn’t have to wait too long 😖

Guess who number 9 on this list of next NFL coach to get fired. Who does KOC make that list. dumb.
If the playoffs started today, we’re in.
The Twitter handle is M F L Football, just a person and internet access,not worth much.

Guess who number 9 on this list of next NFL coach to get fired. Who does KOC make that list. dumb.
Well, it is a huge ML jump from #8 (Packers/LaFleur) +1800 to +4000 and KOC. Probably other than Andy Reid, #s 10 - 31 are pretty similar.

Well, it is a huge ML jump from #8 (Packers/LaFleur) +1800 to +4000 and KOC. Probably other than Andy Reid, #s 10 - 31 are pretty similar.
You actually looked at the rest?

I don’t deign to put much stock in twitter accounts, unless they warrant it with actual data; opinions (including mine)are like ___ IMO

You actually looked at the rest?

I don’t deign to put much stock in twitter accounts, unless they warrant it with actual data; opinions (including mine)are like ___ IMO
No I didn't look, they weren't on the the tweet, that's why I said "probably".

Reich is just plain clueless, he won't make it very long

Rivera, how this guy keeps getting jobs is beyond me, he has an atrocious track record if you really go and look at his coaching record. The ridiculous thing is, they could hand the job to Bienemy, who seems equally clueless; despite having a running game that generally averages over 5 ypc, Bienemy wants to throw it 55 times per game and get Howell killed behind that OL.

Eberflus could get canned in Chicago, but fortunately for Vikings fans, the moronic duo of Poles and Warren will keep the incompetence flowing in Chicago.

Staley in LA is also one of the more clueless HC's, it would be good for Justin Herbert for Staley and Kellen Moore to both be shown the door; how Moore has fooled the league into thinking he knows how to call a game is mindboggling.

Vrabel? Ridiculous. I would put Vrabel as arguably one of the best 5 coaches in the league. He's not going anywhere, nor should he

Ty Chandler runs 2 yards for a TD, making it 10-3 Vikings,

Dobbs looking good. Having a QB who can and is willing to run adds a lot to an Offense.

P.J. should take note.

Dobbs is playing very well, so is Hockenson and the Minnesota Defense.

Looks like that might be it for Carr. He's been taking quite a beating back there.

Top Bottom