All Things 2023 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Good news? Vikings held them to a FG. Bad news? Same Vikings dropped an interception. Much tougher than the one Carolina got.

They deserve all of this for continuing to play Ingram. Insane.

Last edited:

The Carolina hurry up on the pass, fumble, fumble recovery play was all Thielen. That's what the Vikings lack this year. Kirk drags his *** and no one on the field kicks it back into gear.

That JJ TD was perfection. Line up with a hard count and only snap if you get someone to jump offsides.

I'm going to have to stretch out the Pepto that I have for the end of this game. I've got FOMO related to going out to get more.

PA says Swift might come into the Vox box during the kc game. Omg! PA is frothy right now!

Did Risner play at all yesterday.
Risner did not play one play.

Also, it's very weird, but Ingram has graded out the highest of any viking lineman the past two games according to pro football weekly. They are usually quite good.

I don't really understand, but it is what it is.

It’s not that hard to understand, actually: Risner isn’t that good post-injuries and older. That’s why he was available.

It wasn’t some crazy luck and great GM’ing that landed him here. No one else wanted him.

It lit a fire under Ingram’s ass. Lo and behold, he 2nd rounder responded.

If Riser doesn’t play a single snap his season, money well spent.

And also makes me smile at how much it will have confounded all the wannabe GM’s on here. :)

It’s not that hard to understand, actually: Risner isn’t that good post-injuries and older. That’s why he was available.

It wasn’t some crazy luck and great GM’ing that landed him here. No one else wanted him.

It lit a fire under Ingram’s ass. Lo and behold, he 2nd rounder responded.

If Riser doesn’t play a single snap his season, money well spent.

And also makes me smile at how much it will have confounded all the wannabe GM’s on here. :)
"Older"? He's 28. I'd still put $$ on him starting within 2-3 games.

I would NOT put any money on him NOT beating out Ingram all year. Won’t surprise me if he does.

That said, being such a great, veteran former starter, that should’ve already happened last week.

Didn’t. Ingram kept his job. They said they were going to mix Risner in with the 1’s. They did, and he didn’t win the job (yet).

Won’t be surprised either way.

Maybe he’ll be needed to replace Cleveland or Ingram sue to injury, later on. Great, money well spent.

Top Bottom