All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

HAHAHA of course lead gone. Bullpen again. Just let sonny face the bottom of the order you idiot.

Even funnier is dumbass Farmer throwing home while Springer is rounding to run to third right in front of him haha.

Such an incompetent team coached by an incompetent man who happened to suck at baseball.

Also 2 things.

1. Why the fuck is Kyle Garlick still on this team?? Stop playing the guy. He fucking sucks and cant even hit lefties

2. When Garlick was pulled why was it Larnach and not AK?? Is AK hurt??

Gee I can’t imagine why Gray probably won’t resign with the Twins.

Decisions are made like we have a really good and deep bullpen. It’s mind blowing.

HAHAHA of course lead gone. Bullpen again. Just let sonny face the bottom of the order you idiot.

Even funnier is dumbass Farmer throwing home while Springer is rounding to run to third right in front of him haha.

Such an incompetent team coached by an incompetent man who happened to suck at baseball.
If Rocco could manage as well as he played, it would be a massive upgrade.

Also 2 things.

1. Why the fuck is Kyle Garlick still on this team?? Stop playing the guy. He fucking sucks and cant even hit lefties

2. When Garlick was pulled why was it Larnach and not AK?? Is AK hurt??
The spreadsheet said is always the answer.

Like I said the worst part about Rocco is this fucking moron doesnt actually look at any stats. The dude is fucking clueless

Gary Sanchez went yard again.

Now has as many homers as Vazquez does doubles in like 80 less ABs. And his average is higher than Vazquez slugging % haha

Dick is so damn senile in the booth. He thinks about 8 routine flys are homers a game

Now hes talking about our bullpen being great tonight with 6 up and 6 down out of the pen.

Completely forgetting that we pulled Sonny in the 6th and gave up a run.

We are now at 7 straight games of 2 runs or less through 9 innings.

Only chance to break the streak of full games of 2 or less is to hold serve in bottom 9 and get a run in extras.

Fucking sad

We are now at 7 straight games of 2 runs or less through 9 innings.

Only chance to break the streak of full games of 2 or less is to hold serve in bottom 9 and get a run in extras.

Fucking sad
Gotta be historical, is it not?

And I know they've had some teams that can't hit for shit.

Royce in the clutch!!!

Even can do it with 80 foot dribblers

Vazquez is so fucking bad. Like you have to stop playing this guy. You could create the greatest defensive catcher of all time in a lab and it wouldnt offset his bat.

Thank god we had royce stealing

It was by rule but you know how these calls usually go against the Twins. Luckily it didn’t matter.

I will say also, based off when I see it catcher interference call(could be selective memory on us) it seems like originally its called out. Then the CI comes on review.

Luckily we dont need to see if that would have been the case tonight.

No brainer imo but Ill still give Rocco his flowers.

Had the smarts/guts to ride Duran there. Get the W.

Will worry about tomorrow and Sunday later.

Top Bottom