All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANd we lose

Classic. Just a fucking classic.

Thats exactly why you bat him 3rd. Cause hes clutch.

And of course bases loaded. Classic Twins failure so we only tie it.

Then he wouldn't have been in position to get that hit.

Clutch is the only thing he has been. Even after that hit he's only batting .207, with a horrible .207 OBP, which is by far the lowest of anyone in the lineup.

Thats exactly why you bat him 3rd. Cause hes clutch.

And of course bases loaded. Classic Twins failure so we only tie it.
On our double play, the batter slowed down running to first. BSN shows the shot from behind first.

The runner is laying on the ground at second like he should be. The runner trips at first and the shot showed both runners laying flat on the ground.

I laughed like hell at the perfection of that.

Fire the hitting coach. IL Correa. Hold SOMEONE accountable for this offense.

Then he wouldn't have been in position to get that hit.

Clutch is the only thing he has been. Even after that hit he's only batting .207, with a horrible .207 OBP, which is by far the lowest of anyone in the lineup.

HUH?? Correa struck out looking with 2 guys on haha.

Correa also struck out with 1 on and no outs.

Correa also popped out in the 8th.

All would be lose ABs if he batted 3rd.

167 and it was “horrid” enough to get him released. Moreover, he had a -14 Ops+, good gawd man, be true to yourself Abner!

You should live stream when you spontaneous combust wearing a Correra jersey = box office gold

boy you really are stupid.

SIX AT BATS. He was only brought up as a quick replacement you dolt.

LOL at calling 6 Abs horried when everybody on this roster has stretches like that twice a week besides maybe 2 guys.

So Taylor steals third base in the 9th and either Kepler was not told to steal 2nd or he fell a sleep and don’t steal 2nd. That right there is grounds enough to leave his ass in Tampa. If only Covid was a thing then they could not take him into Canada.

This team is so damn stupid. For the millionth time, bases loaded and some lunkhead swings at the first pitch. Not to mention, the bases are loaded because the pitcher hit not one, but two batters. Seems to me like that indicates control issues. Make him throw strikes.

So Taylor steals third base in the 9th and either Kepler was not told to steal 2nd or he fell a sleep and don’t steal 2nd. That right there is grounds enough to leave his ass in Tampa. If only Covid was a thing then they could not take him into Canada.
It’s likely Taylor ran on his own. However, typically the trailing runner would see that and go. They have a huge advantage of not being held on, so even a terrible jump is 98% successful, were the catcher to throw to 2nd.

HUH?? Correa struck out looking with 2 guys on haha.

Correa also struck out with 1 on and no outs.

Correa also popped out in the 8th.

All would be lose ABs if he batted 3rd.

So? Correa shouldn't be batting 3rd either, and neither should Lewis.

Lewis was 3 for his last 26 with 9 Ks until he hit the game tying single. He has yet to walk since being called up.

Including tonight Correa is 4 for his last 27 with 11 Ks and 3 walks. Nearly identical to Lewis except he walks more.

Will the team that wins the central have a record over .500? I am going no. 79-83 gets it done for the white Sox or guardians.

Saw this from a White Sox fan. How is this possible. They were buried. I really don't like the White Sox. Would rather have Cleveland or Detroit win it.

SIX AT BATS. He was only brought up as a quick replacement you dolt.
If that was accurate, they could have called up Michael Perez from AAA to fill in, as they had done earlier in the season, and not Sanchez and the machinations of signing him/giving him playing time. Sanchez also had an opt-out, if he wasn’t called up within a specific time frame - Per the NY Post article and the Mets didn’t want him to lose him before the could see if he could contribute in their opinion.
You don’t go through that process for a fill in catcher, as it’s not an efficient one and takes developmental time away from your catching prospects.
LOL at calling 6 Abs horried when everybody on this roster has stretches like that twice a week besides maybe 2 guys.
My comment has nothing to do with the Twins and conflating the two, shows an illogical argument.

I live in NYC, check out my moniker😉, and watched the Sanchez experiment live on SNY (local entity broadcaster) and if was horrid IMO and he was subsequently cut. The SNY announcers discussed this as an audition to see is Sanchez’s bat could help. If he was raking the least bit, the Mets could have used his bat (vogelberg their DH is really horrid with a .203 BA and 2 HRs in 118 ABs and cannot play in the field) to help their anemic offense, which has somehow scored less runs than the Twins at this posting despite having the MLB leader in homers, as well as the shortstop leading NL also in them - they’re also 2 of the top 15 RBI leaders league wide.

Many times player personnel moves “have a lot of moving parts,” involved Dude. Sometimes one have to dig deeper to look, as in doing strategic projects at a job or playing chess vs. checkers.
Just because one don’t understand something,doesn’t mean it’s not valid and true, ala the multiple posters trying to explain to you that Ober started the season in the minors because he had options, while Maeda and Mahle didn’t.

Regardless, I’m simply not going to look at this thread when I’m logged out , thus avoiding your posts, as I do with the ignore feature when logged in - you’re not worth my time or serenity.

I wish you peace and happiness, both in your virtual and real lives.

NYC out🎤

Last edited:

Yet he’s a cornerstone of this power team.
Molitor on the radio broadcast while diplomatic, was also critical of the baserunning gaffe. Kepler wasn't being held closely to 1st base, should have been getting a comfortable enough secondary lead to get to 2nd uncontested by just paying attention.

It’s funny to look at what the Vikings are doing vs what the twins do. Vikings are shipping off everyone after a 12 win season and realizing that it’s time to rebuild. The twins try to squeeze and hang onto any asset as long as possible just in case one day they turn it around. Just thought it was interesting difference in philosophies.

Molitor on the radio broadcast while diplomatic, was also critical of the baserunning gaffe. Kepler wasn't being held closely to 1st base, should have been getting a comfortable enough secondary lead to get to 2nd uncontested by just paying attention.
Even then I’m not sure he scores on the Lewis hit, but you might think of sending him on hopes of taking the lead. He’s just a dumb, slow, player that can’t hit and refuses to be a team player and say play center field once and a while.

You think hitting for average is the only thing that made Carew a great player?
No, I love players who make each at-bat count, take a lot of pitches, and get on base a lot, and extend innings with their hitting.
Do you think that Arraez is bad, and the only thing he offers is a high average?

If that was accurate, they could have called up Michael Perez from AAA to fill in and not Sanchez, who also had an opt-out. Per the NY Post article, which the Mets didn’t want him to use.

My comment has nothing to do with the Twins and conflating the two, shows an illogical argument.

I live in NYC, check out my moniker😉, and watched the Sanchez experiment live on SNY (local entity broadcaster) and if was horrid IMO and he was subsequently cut. The SNY announcers discussed this as an audition to see is Sanchez’s bat could help. If he was raking the least bit, the Mets could have used his bat (vogelberg their DH is really horrid with a .203 BA and 2 HRs in 118 ABs and cannot play in the field) to help their anemic offense, which has somehow scored less runs than the Twins at this posting despite having the MLB leader in homers, as well as the shortstop leading NL also in them - they’re also 2 of the top 15 RBI leaders league wide.

Many times player personnel moves “have a lot of moving parts” involved Dude. Sometimes one have to dig deeper to look, as in doing strategic projects at a job or playing chess vs. checkers.
Just because one don’t understand something,doesn’t mean it’s not valid and true, ala the multiple posters trying to explain to you that Ober started the season in the minors because he had options, while Maeda and Mahle didn’t.

Regardless, I’m simply not going to look at this thread when I’m logged out , thus avoiding your posts, as I do with the ignore feature when logged in - you’re not worth my time or serenity.

I wish you peace and happiness, both in your virtual and real lives.

NYC out🎤

All that this incoherent ramble proves is how stupid it was for you to say "But sanchez was horrid for the Mets" after 6 Abs as a way to deflect him absolutely mashing baseballs

Here is a hint, add the 6 ABs with the Mets to his 35 with the Padres and the dude still has a slash of .286/.333/.686 with a OPS of 1.109 and OPS+ of 178

Got it yet?? Your comment was fucking dumber than the daily lineup Rocco fills out. Its ok, just be better.

3 scoreless innings again so far. Just keep trotting the same losers out there.

Polanco gets hurt. Rocco says "Hey! Lets make Solano our #3 hitting DH again!!!!"

WHy not try Farmer? Solano is not a fucking middle of the order DH you fucking buffoon.

I feel so fucking bad for our starters.

These guys are out here nightly tossing early zeros and are limp dick linup and pile of shit for a manager do nothing to help them.

Ober 6 striaght Ks. Hes still 1 pitch away from taking a likely loss.

Top Bottom