All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

Kepler 30 and Wallner 25. I am sure there is something that Wallner can’t do better then Max.

I mean at the very least fire the fall guy Hitting coach.

Since dumb, dumber and dumbest all safe.

Last four games we've scored two runs or less in each. Tough to win.

Lol.

Don’t shot the messenger, you’re better than that, aren’t you bro?
Before the season if would've been told we'd be 2 games over .500 first week in June, I definitely would not have guessed we'd be in first by 3.5 games.
Not sure if I should feel negative because a good team is playing bad. Or should just feel positive because our average team is having the good fortune of being in a division with worse teams. I'm leaning toward the second. Maybe we are who we are.
Amazingly, prior to tonight’s tilt, we were on a pace to win the division by ten games - Yikes

Luis Arreaz is hitting .400. No one has done it this far into the season since 2008. But no worries. We have ace Pablo Lopez and his 4.50 ERA.

If you had to do it all over again. Would you have traded Luis Arraez to the Miami Marlins. I sure would not have made that trade. Luis Arraez now batting .401

Detroit and Cleveland both lose.

How much longer can we straight face this?

Or better put, weve scored 4 runs in those 4 games.

Its just a really sad state of affairs.

We'd be 12 games out in the East and 9 games out in the West. Twins conversation would be centered on who can we trade and what can we get back.

I won't apologize for our division, but we need to be honest about our team. Can we get back to being the April team or are we actually the team we have seen the last five weeks.

We'd be 12 games out in the East and 9 games out in the West. Twins conversation would be centered on who can we trade and what can we get back.

I won't apologize for our division, but we need to be honest about our team. Can we get back to being the April team or are we actually the team we have seen the last five weeks.

In April we went 6-1 vs KC

This team really is not very good. But its mostly because of the decision making. With even competent roster management wed still run away with the division even if key guys like Correa and Buxton are bums.

First step is admitting you have a problem.
Approach is a big issue. They’re constantly watching meatballs right down the middle. Or if they swing at them they foul it off as if it was unexpected.

I’ve looked but can’t find it: I wonder if there is a breakdown of % of strikeouts that are swinging and looking. It seems like the twins are looking at a lot of 3rd strikes.

I would take that. I think they are clearly the two best teams in baseball depending on what the dodgers do at the deadline to add Ohtani.
Please don’t let him go to those intrepid underachievers; to have won only one (in Roberts tenure) is a crime against humanity with all the talent they’ve had.

As bad as Baldelli can be, he ain’t as much of a layabout as him.

Last edited:

On the lighter/more petulant side, a fun UTube short, which chronicles the Yanks and Jays bickering over base coaches not being in their respective boxes; love this game so much.

First step is admitting you have a problem.
Think of it like the Vikings being aware of their defensive shortcomings last year, and then trying to figure out ways to fix it. When you can't defend, you can't defend.

When you can't hit, you can't hit!

Think of it like the Vikings being aware of their defensive shortcomings last year, and then trying to figure out ways to fix it. When you can't defend, you can't defend.

When you can't hit, you can't hit!
Man are you perceptive 👍

Good News. Royce is back

Bad News. Hes batting 7th. So yes hes behind Kepler. And Solano. Hell even Larnach and Correa.

Its just never going to fucking stop unless Baldelli and Falvine fucking disappear. Every day incompetence that defies all eye tests and numbers.

Top Bottom