All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

I'll make the prediction now that at least one of Julien, Lewis and Brooks will not be with the organization by the end of the season. There's just not room for all of them.

I've mentioned before but we really need a 5th reliever to step up or make a trade for one. The top 4 are really good but there's a big drop off after them.
Brad Hand and/or Colubme would look good about now. But we have Pagan.

Ill just keep saying

If Kirilloff isnt worthy of being in this lineup. Just trade him for peanuts and look stupid when yet another player gets away

Worst run organization in sports.

Ill just keep saying

If Kirilloff isnt worthy of being in this lineup. Just trade him for peanuts and look stupid when yet another player gets away

you seem to hate everything and everyone involved with the Twins.

but you keep coming here every day to comment on a team that you apparently hate.

I don't get it. Live is too freakin' short. If watching the Twins makes you this miserable, then quit watching the Twins. Find something else to do. get a new hobby. watch a movie. stream a TV show.

no one is forcing you to come here every day and complain about the Twins. So why do it?

you seem to hate everything and everyone involved with the Twins.

but you keep coming here every day to comment on a team that you apparently hate.

I don't get it. Live is too freakin' short. If watching the Twins makes you this miserable, then quit watching the Twins. Find something else to do. get a new hobby. watch a movie. stream a TV show.

no one is forcing you to come here every day and complain about the Twins. So why do it?

Because I choose to?

Because I am a fan?

In competent roster construction is a simple fact that can be pointed out. Is there a law that to be a fan you cant say things that are bad? I genuinely ask if there is a alternate reality of stupid where that is true.

Never once have I said "I hate the twins".Actually I like them so much I want them to not make moves that make them worse.

We done with the moronic assumptions now?

Lopez still wasnt his sharpest today but nice to see him get back to form a bit.

Ultimately 7 innings of 2 run ball should win you a ball game. So he did his part tonight.

Ill just keep saying

Worthy? Kirilloff is not exactly tearing things up with St Paul.

3 H - 15 ABs over last 4 games. No extra base hits.

He has played in back-to-back game twice now, that's encouraging progress.

Worthy? Kirilloff is not exactly tearing things up with St Paul.

3 H - 15 ABs over last 4 games. No extra base hits.

He has played in back-to-back game twice now, that's encouraging progress.

Because hes better than trash can Miranda. Or Correa. Or really any player not named Buxton, Polanco or Gallo/Kepler for now.

Look at our lineup. Its horrendous. Julien should be up here as well.

Correa got his bag and completely phoned it in.

He literally cannot get a clutch hit.

Because hes better than trash can Miranda. Or Correa. Or really any player not named Buxton, Polanco or Gallo/Kepler for now.

Look at our lineup. Its horrendous. Julien should be up here as well.
I disagree.

It'll be an adventure each time out but he's got good stuff. Just is a bit wild at times. If he can limit that he could be that 5th bullpen arm they need.

Luckily todays control was pretty good(inexcusable miss by Jeffers).

He threw some nasty shit to get those 3 Ks. I dont even blame Alberto that fucking thing darted.

0 runs in 3 extra innings in this series is pretty bad. Historically, teams with a runner on 2nd and no outs has a 62% chance of scoring at least one run. So it's only about a 5% chance that you don't score at least one run in 3 straight extra innings.

Top Bottom