All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

I'd let Ryan at least go until he has a runner on 2nd. Don't like it.

They happen to win and Lopez happens to struggle in game 5 that would not be a good scenario

Twins got their swing and miss stuff tonight. The bad part is it’s the twins hitters and not their pitchers.

They're going to end up pitching Pagan with a 1 run lead in the 8th...

Or panicky. Seems like he forgot what happened when Toronto and the Dodgers had the early yank.
If the twins don’t score it won’t make a lick of difference. My hope is that this was talked about at a team meeting this morning so there are no surprises. Everyone knows when they are coming in and it’s like clock work. Also hoping that the relievers always come in to a clean inning.

If the twins don’t score it won’t make a lick of difference. My hope is that this was talked about at a team meeting this morning so there are no surprises. Everyone knows when they are coming in and it’s like clock work. Also hoping that the relievers always come in to a clean inning.
There’s lots of moving parts.

Well it might be over already. Using this strategy has to result in zeros. If it doesn’t, we’re screwed.

Thielbar has been real shaky last few weeks. And it continues.

Hated strategy. At least let Ryan go until he gets in trouble. I bad pitch in 2nd. Another hit off his body but he looked ok.

Last edited:

Does it seem to anyone else that we throw more fastballs down the middle and opposing teams are always on edge or out of strike zone. Maybe because they know we will swing at most anything close.

It’s funny cause Jose Abreau is exactly the kind of guy the twins should have gone after in the off season. Now not saying they should have paid him $60million over 3 years, but they needed a power hitting right handed bat in their lineup. Now next year they need the exact same thing cause you can not count on Kiriloff to be healthy and you can’t count on Solano to be as good as he was this year again.

It’s funny cause Jose Abreau is exactly the kind of guy the twins should have gone after in the off season. Now not saying they should have paid him $60million over 3 years, but they needed a power hitting right handed bat in their lineup. Now next year they need the exact same thing cause you can not count on Kiriloff to be healthy and you can’t count on Solano to be as good as he was this year again.
I was hoping the would though he did have a pretty crappy season.

Solano's OPS+ the last 4 years: 127, 103, 99, 110. You kind of can count on him.

Top Bottom