All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

Having all those bullpen arms is a hell of a drug for Rocco. He’s got the drugs there might as well do them all
From my experience, that’s how drugs work; as noted, by moi, this isn’t his normal M.O. and it worked, so viva la Rocko!

RELAX- you’re gonna have some massive health issues in your next decade if you don’t Young Buck - it’s just entertainment😎
and not waste any. It works so that’s great, but hopefully they can all pitch again tonight.

Also I can’t believe how pissed off the Texas fans must be with their collapse the last few weeks.

From my experience, that’s how drugs work; as noted, by moi, this isn’t his normal M.O. and it worked, so viva la Rocko!

RELAX- you’re gonna have some massive health issues in your next decade if you don’t Young Buck - it’s just entertainment😎
I am all good. My biggest issues are always with the front office not Rocco. Rocco can only do with what he is given.

I am all good. My biggest issues are always with the front office not Rocco. Rocco can only do with what he is given.
Good, you’re too cool not to be.

Varland for enough starts till we salt this bad boy away and then switch him to the pen?

I think we take 2 of 3 in GuardTown and they fold like a corrupt Crypto company, we could celebrating sooner then imagined.

On a side note the brewers and Phillies play on peacock today and the natives in Wisconsin are not happy. Can’t say I blame them as you already pay crazy high cable prices just to watch regional sports and now they make you go to an app to watch a very important game for both clubs. Yes having all these streaming platforms is nice and makes more available, but it also makes it less available to a lot of people. The future is coming where cable is dead and you buy channels from streaming companies. You want abc and espn buy Disney plus. You want cbs then buy paramount. This fragmenting of channels and platforms is getting really annoying. Not to mention expensive.

Yes having all these streaming platforms is nice and makes more available, but it also makes it less available to a lot of people. The future is coming where cable is dead and you buy channels from streaming companies. You want abc and espn buy Disney plus. You want cbs then buy paramount. This fragmenting of channels and platforms is getting really annoying. Not to mention expensive.
People demanded a la cart cable channels for years. "I don't want to pay for channels I don't watch!" Congrats. We got our wish.

Glad to see Gallo is back and paying first. This team struggles without his bat and base running acumen in the lineup.

So what do you do with Maeda?

That’s the problem I have with sands in the bullpen. If you took him out of the bullpen you could bring up Varlnd and have him piggy back with either Keuchel or Maeda. That’s a plan as opposed to their current useage of a roster spot being a guy that only pitches unless the game is all but decided. Right now a piggyback with Varland and one other guy makes so much more sense then having a wasted roster spot with sands.

Well at least we're expanding the lead in most strikeouts looking in all of MLB.

That’s the problem I have with sands in the bullpen. If you took him out of the bullpen you could bring up Varlnd and have him piggy back with either Keuchel or Maeda. That’s a plan as opposed to their current useage of a roster spot being a guy that only pitches unless the game is all but decided. Right now a piggyback with Varland and one other guy makes so much more sense then having a wasted roster spot with sands.
Varland for Dallas and the Twins likely give Kenta one more start before replacing him with Ober.

And F It - Royce Lewis doesn’t care😃

Last edited:

Pitch him one more inning so he qualifies for a quality start?😎

Good ole "Double Play Correa" showed up again.

Turns out it didn’t matter how few pitches the bullpen guys threw yesterday as they were unused. That’s a frustrating loss cause the ranger bullpen was just asking you to score 10 against them.

If the rangers hates Jeffers bat flip I know the unwritten rules committee on their team also hates this look. Would be fun if they played again this year.

If the rangers hates Jeffers bat flip I know the unwritten rules committee on their team also hates this look. Would be fun if they played again this year.
Yeah, no clue if anyone is hacked off. I do know that due had struck out 4 times in 4 PAs until he hit that homer. Could have been more about that than anything.

Tampa Bay beats the Guardians 6-2.

25 games left. Twins' magic number at 21.

and now with 3 gms vs Cleveland, opportunity to cut the magic number by 2 with each win.

Top Bottom