All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

Lazy, lackadaisical fielding by Taylor leads to Cleveland scoring a run.

He definitely swung there and did it on purpose to try to gain 1st base. Weird.

I have more confidence in the back half of the bullpen right now.

1st Twins game I am able partially watch of the season. Turned the TV just in time to see Duran give up the tying run. Shit.

Last edited:

Struck out the side. Truly amazing. 13 on the day with at least another half inning to better that..

If Duran would stop screwing around with breaking balls and just pump fastballs the game is over. They had zero chance to do anything with 103 except foul it off.

This ump calls Jeffers out on a pitch inside. Won't give Pagan the same call. Ridiculous.

If Duran would stop screwing around with breaking balls and just pump fastballs the game is over. They had zero chance to do anything with 103 except foul it off.
I don’t get it. Would like to see the breakdown of pitches he’s throwing pre and post All Star break.

Just not gonna be easy this yr I guess.

Watch them lose 5 of the next 6 and have a 2 game lead a week from now.

I don’t get it. Would like to see the breakdown of pitches he’s throwing pre and post All Star break.
Probably doing what the spreadsheet geeks tell him. But stupid, especially with guys on base.

Watch them lose 5 of the next 6 and have a 2 game lead a week from now.
Viva Pagan ( you can’t start a 🔥 without a spark)
Off to Jersey to see Bruce - I or the Twins might never come back, just saying

In the 9th Duran threw Gimenez 3 straight splinters for balls before waking him on a fastball. The guy is batting .234 and has a .683 OPS and you pitched to him like he was babe Ruth. The only way Gimenez was getting on base was from a walk or HBP. Durans pitches were so bad he never even thought of swinging. You can’t allow him on base cause he can steal bases when he does. The twins found that out last night. Plus he can easily score from second. What a shit show.

Of course 2 runs on 14 hits with 14 K’s ain’t helping the pitching staff either. Jeffers must be hurt cause he has been bad since the homer against Texas.

One more thing I wonder if Gallo is gone on Friday. Pitch hitting a lefty for a righty with a righty pitching is strange. The twins will need roster spots of Kirilloff, Buxton, and Castro are coming back. Plus they will need roster spots if the claimed anyone from yesterday’s waivers.

One more thing I wonder if Gallo is gone on Friday. Pitch hitting a lefty for a righty with a righty pitching is strange. The twins will need roster spots of Kirilloff, Buxton, and Castro are coming back. Plus they will need roster spots if the claimed anyone from yesterday’s waivers.
Gallo should have been long ago. But they will never move on until after the season.

I agree. They seem to be in love with the splitter and curve. Throw the damn heat.

Top Bottom