All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

I dare anyone who watched that Joey Gallo at bat to even try to make an argument against robot umps. We have the damn technology, there is zero logical reason why human beings are calling balls and strikes.

Through 2 games, kudos to the Twins for kicking a team while they are down and fighting the Minnesotan inclination to help them up.

This was a spicy little game. Texas losing 8 in a row should add even more spice to the last two games.

the Guards won, so the Magic Number goes to 28.

solid outing by Gray and he avoided any biblical problems. (as in......in the Big Inning......)

Wallner is the new Ron Hunt. (243 HBP in 12 years - averaged 27 per season with a high of 50 in 1971)

This was a spicy little game. Texas losing 8 in a row should add even more spice to the last two games.
Mad Max, who is 3-1 w/2.66 ERA, since moving to Deep in the Heart vs. Joe Ryan on his first start back, looks like a mortal Texas 🔒 tonight - bet your mortgage payment @Ope3 - *Your results may vary😉

Your results may vary

Mad Max, who is 3-1 w/2.66 ERA, since moving to Deep in the Heart vs. Joe Ryan on his first start back, looks like a mortal Texas 🔒 tonight - bet your mortgage payment @Ope3 - *Your results may vary😉

Your results may vary
The Twins seem to have a way with following up big scoring barrages with single run or less performances. Rangers on a skid. Something has to give.

The revitalization of Kelper these last 70 games has been amazing. All praise to the front office for not cutting him like I would have.

Also the additions of Taylor and Farmer have been really good so props to the front office for those signings.

The revitalization of Kelper these last 70 games has been amazing. All praise to the front office for not cutting him like I would have.

Also the additions of Taylor and Farmer have been really good so props to the front office for those signings.
Like I always said, he’ll come around…

giphy.gif

The pitch selection from Ajax or whoever has the game plan to throw 12 consecutive off speed pitches to the 8 and 9 hitters while walking both is something. This teams love affair with off speed pitching is something. Especially the same side off speed pitches which are the ones getting hammered.

Top Bottom