All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

It’s mind blowing that they don’t have AC. We were at the day game against the Twins last year. It was a hot day, not as hot as today but pretty warm and humid. But there were showers in the area early on so the roof was closed for the first few innings. It was a sauna in there.
Maybe they are trying to strong arm the state into putting ac in. I know they have a long list of demands or they will relocate.

Starter gets on a roll and gets pulled after 5 innings. I’ve seen this movie before.

I will be in attendance for the game today. I fully expect to lose 5-10 pounds due to the heat and humidity. Hoping the twins get the offense going.
Did you weigh yourself before, so we can have a before and after report?

Lucky you - extra baseball ⚾️ !

Yeah a 2-6 record is not something you want from your closer.

Taylor also gets some credit for the blown save.
The way Durhan labored in the 9th, I was actually thinking a fresh Winder would be the better play.

Listening only, yeah seemed like the fielding was just as responsible.

Will be interesting to see who’s available in the bullpen tomorrow after the big guns went tonight. That could be an issue against a lineup like the rangers.

Falvey's incredible hubris on the bullpen will be this team's undoing. Detroit may just win the division with about 78 wins.

Gotta wonder if he’s done as a pitcher. He’ll still get a mega-deal somewhere this off-season, but his value just dropped significantly.
Likely is, but we were truly fortunate to see it Live while it happened.

This guy has so much competitive 🔥, I wouldn’t bet against him breaking Judges AL homers record.

Gotta wonder if he’s done as a pitcher. He’ll still get a mega-deal somewhere this off-season, but his value just dropped significantly.
There’s things you can do like limiting him to 15 starts a year or even throw out of the bullpen at times. It’s still a luxury to have him pitch at all since he doesn’t take an extra roster spot.

After the Dodgers beat Cleveland 6-1 in the completion game they went on to beat the Indians in the regularly scheduled game 9-3.

Cleveland is now 60-68.

Cleveland lost today. Seems like it doesn't matter how much we lose so I guess that's good?

Would be nice if we could pull this game out and move 6 games up in the loss column.

Last edited:

Cleveland lost today. Seems like it doesn't matter how much we lose so I guess that's good?

Would be nice if we could pull this game out and move 6 games up in the loss column.
Guard’s actually lost twice today, as they completed a suspended game from yesterday (6-1 L, with Louis’ bro Gus Varland notching his first MLB W with one inning of relief work) and they lost the originally scheduled game today as well (9-3).

Last edited:

Top Bottom