All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

Castro continues to be an absolute weapon. Jeffers is locked in.

Cant even blame the team for the obnoxious amount of Ks again. This ump needs to fucking burn in hell.

Singer has 80 pitches through 4 innings because he cant locate for shit. But ever hitter starts down 0-1 on a pitch that is unhittable and 7 inches low. Its bullshit.
Castro is not a weapon. The guy sucks.

Perfect game so far. Twins lead 2-1 and have struck out 8 times in 4 innings. I want the playoffs and I want the strike out record.

I have a better chance of getting a hit from my lazy boy in Wisconsin then Gallo does right now.

Castro is not a weapon. The guy sucks.

Castro has been a massive asset lmao.

He has 26 steals. Changes the game with his speed. Plays 6 positions all of which he has a positive D war.

Hes been a fucking amazing utlitily pick up. Hes everything we wished trash can Gordon was this year. Thank god someone took the job and ran with it.

Not sure how letting go of Gallo is the same as trading a first round pick? I agree a left handed bat needs to go, but Gallo and Kepler offer so little value so to me it’s gotta be Larnach or Wallner. Of course if you call a team and offer them Wallner or Larnach I am sure the first question is why don’t you want them when you have Gallo and he sucks.

Look at what Cleveland did with Rosario and trading him to open up a spot for a prospect to play. The twins did the exact opposite if that this off-season when they knew they had a glut of lady handed hitting corner outfield guys. Rather then move Kepler to open up a spot they signed Gallo and kept Kepler which log jammed the roster even more.

I agree with you on Gallo but they tried to dump Kepler and couldn't.

Trading a 1st round pitcher one year after drafting him is an admittance of a bad draft pick. There was something they didn't like about him.

Now strike one to castro was low and tailing 5 inches outside. WTF. This loser got a date?

Kepler has not been very good in the outfield at times. That was not a good attempt on that triple. Probably should have been caught.

FUCK Sonny Gray.

Yet another implosion. This fucking guy hasnt won since April 30th.

Its 5th/6th inning implosion after implosion.

Luckily that does appear to be a game tying double rather than a go ahead homer. But this guy needs to fucking man up and be a goddamn veteran for once.

AK is going through a strike out rut.

But can we please stop with the damn pinch hitting. Solano SUCKS its not working bringing him in, stop doing it.

Our entire team cant hit lefties, its not a 1 person problem so stop making random moves that NEVER work.

And theres Kepler allowed to hit against lefties again. Once again, we have a decade of data that says he cant. Hes the one to bat strictly vs righties.

Just feels like another horrible loss that should not have been.

I agree with you on Gallo but they tried to dump Kepler and couldn't.

Trading a 1st round pitcher one year after drafting him is an admittance of a bad draft pick. There was something they didn't like about him.
Per the twins they had lots of interest in Kepler this off season just didn’t accept an offer.

This is gonna be yet another PATHETIC loss.

Gutless baseball team. Continuing to lose games they shouldnt. They just refuse to take hold of this division. It starts with leadership. Our FO is run by incompetent people. Our manager stinks and our vets dont lead. Its sad.

Moran?? Another run. Floro?? Comes in immediately gives up a hit.

TRADE FOR GOOD FUCKING PLAYERS. Ones that want to win.

Buxton with a nice lead off single.

Veteran leader Correa with another weak contact AB in the clutch. This dude has less power than Vazquez.

Please Max

Punish the righty. Barlow losing it. Walk and 0-2 bean haha

Welcome back Jorge!! A vet who wants it.

Only tied the game though because we used Moran again.

Lets hold them and get this baby in extras.

Sounds like the majority of fans in KC are rooting for the Twinkies.

Farmer bailed out Rocco imo.

Dont care if youre the road team. You play for 1 run when its the Royals and you have Castro a fast runner and bunter up. We didnt bunt and it took a 2 out single.

Bobby Witt Jr walk off grand slam wins it for the Royals.

THis team is absolutely fucking pathetic.

Duran has lost both our games against this shitty ass team because he refuses to throw strikes to FUCKING GARBAGE hitters.

And doesnt hold the runner

This team needs a fucking reality check so goddamn fast.

I have no proof to back this up, but no one is swinging at Duran’s splitter. You would think a guy that throws like he does would get some swing and miss stuff, but it just doesn’t seem to be there right now.

It time for the Twins to be in sell mode at the deadline. Time to start trading players.

That would shock me. This front office does not like to admit they made a mistake and letting gallo go or trading him would be admitting that. If they wanted to move Gallo I also think they would have simply DFA’d him and kept Larnach on the roster.

Plus as you said Gallos value is so low I am not sure he gets you anything back. Larnach and Wallner might actually move the needle and get you a quality major league player.
Gallo is hitting .177 and has struck out in 50% of his AB's since June 1st. His only skill is an occasional HR and most of them have been solo shots. Yes, they should admit their error and cut him. Even with Gallo gone, they don't need both Larnach and Wallner on the roster.

Yes we do. i fully think the Guardians will not only pass the Twins in the standings. But the Guardians will run away with this division. They will win this division by 5 to 8 games.

Well that explains a lot.

Top Bottom