All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

If you look at the overall numbers, Pagan is actually pretty average. Not great but not terrible either.
*Ducks*

But he finds a way to really suck at the worst possible time. The numbers alone certainly don't paint a full picture.

If you look at the overall numbers, Pagan is actually pretty average. Not great but not terrible either.
*Ducks*

But he finds a way to really suck at the worst possible time. The numbers alone certainly don't paint a full picture.
Paganologist.

More pagan.
Can they amputate Pagan's arm and sow it on DeLeon? That might make a functional 8th inning guy.

Hopefully Lopez is back and functional ASAP. Until then, I'd still roll with Balzaovich and Winder before Pagan.

Man, I love Joe.

But grooving Acuna a first pitch heater is fucking idiotic.

Royce hitting .455 with RISP so far.

But because Baldumbass bats him below fucking Kepler. He doesnt get a chance to give us a big first inning.

Rally ends, and Braves pounce. Good baseball teams take advantage. Good managers make good lineups.

LMAO the moment Gallo wasnt able to score on that egregious overthrow I knew we woudlnt score. Vazquez still plays on this baseball team because why?? The goal certainly is not to win.

Braves have 3 erros in 2 innings. They have not helped us to score a single run(we scored 1 run without the errors).

Incredible.

I'm thinking Ryan is going to fall short of a Complete Game this evening.

Kepler 0/2 with 2 men on today.

Keep batting him ahead of Lewis, Rocco.

Your brainiac lineups work wonders.

This is what happens when you play a good team well over .500.

Limp dick Correa strikes again.

This team continues to be absolutely putrid with multiple men on base.

Just bring up the AAA team. Inject some heart into the lineup.

This is what happens when you play a good team well over .500.

Saw the same against TB. Just have to hope other teams in our division keep losing as well.
Just a tough wk. Find a way to go 2-4.
Don't go 0-6.

Last edited:

Correa hahaahah

What a fucking leader.

FUcking bum
“When I go to the mall and I go to the Dior store, when I want something, I get it," Correa said, hinting at an opt-out. "I ask how much it costs, and I buy it. If you really want something, you just go get it. I’m the product here. If they want my product, they’ve just got to come get it.”

Trevor Larnach is 26
Matt Wallner is 25

Max Kepler is 30
Joey Gallo is 29

There is zero reason that Larnach and Wallner should not be on the major league roster vs Kepler and Gallo. I am not saying they would be better but let’s see if they can play on the majors as they can certainly play at AAA. This division is so bad that the twins can’t possibly be out of it by simply swapping those two for Kepler and Gallo.

I also realize that it’s not going to happen, but it just seems foolish.

Trevor Larnach is 26
Matt Wallner is 25

Max Kepler is 30
Joey Gallo is 29

There is zero reason that Larnach and Wallner should not be on the major league roster vs Kepler and Gallo. I am not saying they would be better but let’s see if they can play on the majors as they can certainly play at AAA. This division is so bad that the twins can’t possibly be out of it by simply swapping those two for Kepler and Gallo.

Meh. I wouldnt replace Gallo right now.

Kepler 100% has to go though.

The more balanced schedule hurts them in terms of a Wild Card (or 1st Round bye), but the other AL Central Teams are impacted just as much in terms of competing for the Division.

I'm going 81-81.
At the risk of breaking my arm, the Twins at the official halfway point of the season are 40-41. Posted above is my Page 1 prognostication.

Trevor Larnach is 26
Matt Wallner is 25

Max Kepler is 30
Joey Gallo is 29

This front office sucks balls

Twins are 1 game under .500 while Braves are 25 games over .500.

Media guy Brandon Warne points out that Twins pitching is slightly better than Braves in both ERA and WHIP.

Of course the difference is hitting. Twins with a .710 ops versus Braves with an .823 ops.

Also, I didn't see the game last night, but Warne talked about how he felt that Kepler possibly gave suboptimal effort a couple times.

Top Bottom