All Things 2023 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

People on GH STILL think the Arraez trade was good for the Twins. Arraez is a special player and Lopez is not.
I didn't like the trade, but Arraez could literally bat .400 here.........and there is no one who could drive him in

Would he make much difference for the team? I'm not joking.

Who would drive him in? We have no 2, 3, 4, or 5 hitter.

Ortega was solid last year for the Angels and pretty good at St Paul. I'm guessing Maeda will be activated soon.
Per the Twins MLB beat writer, it’s likely he’ll be up fir the Tigers this weekend and make a start then - last outing he threw 81 pitches in St. Paul over 4.1 innings.

Last edited:

If he’s not healthy then why the hell is he playing? Right now he adds negative value to the team by taking up the DH spot and not being able to provide any offense.

If him being unable to play center field after and entire offseason off and never playing center in spring training or in 73 games this year then he will never play center field the rest of his career.

If he’s not healthy then why the hell is he playing? Right now he adds negative value to the team by taking up the DH spot and not being able to provide any offense.

If him being unable to play center field after and entire offseason off and never playing center in spring training or in 73 games this year then he will never play center field the rest of his career.
I would bet that he never does play CF regularly again. Even occasionally seems unlikely unless there is some additional medical procedure that can cure his ailment.

What the hell is Correa swinging at? I mean my god how can David Popkins show up to work everyday and not be embarrassed at the results. I mean what the hell is he telling these players to do during an at bat?

Per usual we cant score

And we still cant get the shitty hitters of the Red Sox out

They want to jump start this charity auction, they should take bids on the opportunity to tell Rockhead he's canned.

Haha another lead off double not scored

Just seriously cancel this season. Piece of shit Correa is back. This fucking loser gives zero fucks

Literally cant get the bottom of the order out haha. BEcause they just keep trying to put the ball in play unliek us

Hahahaha the Rocco platooning fails again.

Solano immediately Ks

Where is Walter White. We got legit poison this stupid mother fucker to get him out of the dugout

There’s that great Max Kepler defense. At least he can hit. Then just to cap it off he just chucks it home and allows the runner to go to third with 1 out.

How can a person by physically incapable of playing the outfield, but still be able to bat and run the bases? Doesn't add up to me.
It’s his right knee so the only things I can think of is lots of running is hard to do or changing direction is difficult. He definitely doesn’t run to 1st as hard as he used to.

It’s his right knee so the only things I can think of is lots of running is hard to do or changing direction is difficult. He definitely doesn’t run to 1st as hard as he used to.

The simple answer is this is the worst run team in the history of sports. That is no exaggeration. From coaching to front office, there has never been a greater display of blatant incompetence every single day.

Most people are catching up to what I have been saying for months. There are still a few delusional idiots like NYC who clearly doesnt get Twins games out there. But most people realize this is a dumpster fire.

We are 3rd worst record in AL since May 1. ONly KC and Oakland are worse.

This team is about to be 8 games under .500 since starting the year 10-4.

We are 6-1 vs KC this year. Which means we are 7 games under .500 against every other MLB team.

This is the scary part. The twins had some of the best starting pitching the franchise has seen in 30 years to start this season. From that they were a .500 team and now the pitching is starting to go sideways and the offense is showing no signs of life. This could potentially be a long summer of ugly ass baseball.

This is the scary part. The twins had some of the best starting pitching the franchise has seen in 30 years to start this season. From that they were a .500 team and now the pitching is starting to go sideways and the offense is showing no signs of life. This could potentially be a long summer of ugly ass baseball.

At least Falvey got us a lefty FA reliever

Every lefty we bring up from AAA looks super good

Getting clobbered. But it kinda seems like we could lose 10 more games in a row and would still somehow be in first place.

Grow up? Hes mentally retarded. I mean that is a fact. Its indisuptable at this point.

Thats an actual clinical diagnosis.

Haven't seen anything from management negative about Baldelli, but if the freefall continues the role of the manager in that will certainly become a topic.

Went to the game last night, at least it was better than tonight.

Haven't seen anything from management negative about Baldelli, but if the freefall continues the role of the manager in that will certainly become a topic.

Went to the game last night, at least it was better than tonight.

Soon the hitting coach is gonna be the fall guy.

But soon after that Rocco becomes the fall guy.

Its on the Pohlads to get rid of Falvey who literally I dont think has ever watched baseball.

So much for our run differential...

Getting clobbered. But it kinda seems like we could lose 10 more games in a row and would still somehow be in first place.
Just for shits and giggles, let's do this:

Be the first team in history to win a division with under .500 baseball

Make history and have the most strikeouts ever

Go 0-20 or 0-21 in the playoffs......whatever the hell it is.

What a trip!

If any team other than KC managed to win eight in a row, they’d build an insurmountable lead.

Soon the hitting coach is gonna be the fall guy.

But soon after that Rocco becomes the fall guy.

Its on the Pohlads to get rid of Falvey who literally I dont think has ever watched baseball.

So much for our run differential...

Yeah, trade deadline might be interesting. Am guessing Gray will be wanting out for sure. Wonder if Twins could hire a Trade Czar to take care of all that.

Top Bottom