All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Really, really stupid.

Garnett is #31 all-time in PER, between Elgin Baylor and Dirk Nowitzki. Anthony Edwards isn't on the list.

Both are first-ballot HOFers. It doesn't really matter who is better. But saying Garnett is "not that great" and "nowhere near as good as Ant" are some of the most idiotically insane "takes" I've ever seen in nearly two decades of posting on GopherHole.

Just shut the fuck up and watch the game.
I assure you...when it comes to the Wolves...my opinions are no more than a 2 on the Richter Scale. I promise. Unlike my 8.5 on Gopher basketball at the moment.

I simply meant that I see Ant as well above Garnett. I already mentioned that Garnett can equal-out Duncan. But...it's not like having Ant.

The Wolves can and do go cold. That could change things in the 2nd half.

Though if the refs keep things even, better yet start calling the fouls the Nuggets have committed, Minnesota could be coming home up 2-0

Ant can just take over then

Last edited:

64-37 at the 9:24 mark of the 3rd.

Jokic has 8pts and Murray has 4.

Towns has 20 and Edwards 18. Unreal

dpodoll...

If I'm wrong, feel free to tell me. You did give career stats. But...

I've always been one to remember what I saw...especially in important games...rather than to quote stats.

I have a bunch of anecdotes about this. How stats are very misleading as far as who kicked ass and who stunk when it really mattered.

RIv1lSe.png

I've been scouring Twitter to find something on McDaniels and have come up empty

9 boards (7 offensive), 7 assists and +15. Damn, we all get them wrong bro, even me😉

Is McDaniels back on the bench?

The plus/minus is courtesy of Towns and Edwards. Funny you keep missing that.😇 Which has been SloMo's only problem tonight. Watching the game you see him ignoring too many open shots because he's afraid to take them. Which hasn't been a problem because of Minnesota's Defense.

Denver crowd is excited because the Nuggets are only down by 22.

Ant was getting a little cute and hero balling, they need to reign that in.

The plus/minus is courtesy of Towns and Edwards. Funny you keep missing that.😇 Which has been SloMo's only problem tonight. Watching the game you see him ignoring too many open shots because he's afraid to take them. Which hasn't been a problem because of Minnesota's Defense.
So those rebounds and assists are courtesy of whom?

🍒picker extraordinaire!!!
Is your first name George?

Reid gets hammered without a call then SloMo turns the ball over. The Refs aren't being kind in the 4th Quarter.

Top Bottom