All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Wonderful - you've migrated your epically horrible basketball "takes" over to the OT board.
Sam Cassell was the key player for a huge game...who I'd put up against anyone in the league for a game or 2.

With the fearless killer instinct.

Garnett was boisterous. But he was nowhere near as good as Ant. Not even close.
Really, really stupid.

Garnett is #31 all-time in PER, between Elgin Baylor and Dirk Nowitzki. Anthony Edwards isn't on the list.

Both are first-ballot HOFers. It doesn't really matter who is better. But saying Garnett is "not that great" and "nowhere near as good as Ant" are some of the most idiotically insane "takes" I've ever seen in nearly two decades of posting on GopherHole.

Just shut the fuck up and watch the game.

Really, really stupid.

Garnett is #31 all-time in PER, between Elgin Baylor and Dirk Nowitzki. Anthony Edwards isn't on the list.

Both are first-ballot HOFers. It doesn't really matter who is better. But saying Garnett is "not that great" and "nowhere near as good as Ant" are some of the most idiotically insane "takes" I've ever seen in nearly two decades of posting on GopherHole.

Just shut the fuck up and watch the game.
Super classy keep it up

No one saw this coming....

Let's keep the pressure on in the second, time to crush souls...

Wolves up on Denver 61-35 at the Half.

Towns has 20, Edwards 16 and Reid 9.

Finally seeing the point that people who condemned Gobert were making. If he was playing rather than SloMo they'd be up by 50.

Now the Denver bench is throwing heat pads on the court. The refs have lost complete control of this game and they can’t call a tech cause they let Malone go crazy.

I’m guessing the refs might get a call at halftime and tell them to stop letting that shite happen

There were 14 total fouls called in the first half. Interesting to see the adjustments the ref make in the second half. Not saying there should have been more in the first half but I sure damn will bet you there will be more in the second half.

Just remember ANT got a T for staring at a guy. They’re throwing stuff on the floor during action without anything.

That studio crew is downright depressed. One way or another, not great TV.

The Wolves can and do go cold. That could change things in the 2nd half.

Though if the refs keep things even, better yet start calling the fouls the Nuggets have committed, Minnesota could be coming home up 2-0

Top Bottom