All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Yeah, you're a long time Timberwolves fan who is never worried that they are gonna lose. You're lying about one of those things too.

You very seldom watch the games. Otherwise you'd be on here during the game rather than just showing-up after the game to troll. Anybody remember all the times GWG commented during the game?

You're in luck though tonight. The Wolves are out in Denver, who have Murray back, with a well rested Naz Reid. The game is on ESPN. Great opportunity to tell us live how they are doing.

Bye. Enjoy whatever you do during the day. Just gonna wait until after game to hear from you again.

I rarely comment during games for any sports on this site because I actually watch the games, and it has always been that way for me. Maybe you should try it sometime and actually learn something about basketball.

Instead of admitting you were wrong, you triple down on your easily provable inaccurate statement, and then try argue by telling me what I do with my time, which is also completely inaccurate.

Grow up and take the L. Those are not surprising for you.

I rarely comment during games for any sports on this site because I actually watch the games, and it has always been that way for me. Maybe you should try it sometime and actually learn something about basketball.

Instead of admitting you were wrong, you triple down on your easily provable inaccurate statement, and then try argue by telling me what I do with my time, which is also completely inaccurate.

Grow up and take the L. Those are not surprising for you.
I almost always record the games and cruise through them as I go to bed. I have to go on radio silence with phone, etc.

Do you think Gordon (if hes out again) helps wolves or hurts? Cant stick Rudy on him anymore. You might be able to try him on Braun (who's been starting) but unsure of possible success
Now after shoot around Denver has upgraded Gordon to a game time decision. NBA injury reports must serve some purpose but accurate information isn't one of them.

I will never understand how Jokic just tears us a new one every single time.

He shot 80% against us. With our size, it's just unreal.

They have Jokic and we don't is always the story.

Stats were pretty even makes sense in a 9pt game. Though watching that 2nd Half seemed like Denver was doing what they wanted. Wolves played 9 guys mainly and Denver played 8. Problem was Reid and Anderson were awful and Gobert was the only Timberwolve who was rebounding at all.

Made it through until 2-3 minutes left in the 3rd. Looked like the Nuggets were firmly in control by then.

Here's the official "NBA Playoff bracket as it currently stands." There are 4 days left in the regular season.

Stats were pretty even makes sense in a 9pt game. Though watching that 2nd Half seemed like Denver was doing what they wanted. Wolves played 9 guys mainly and Denver played 8. Problem was Reid and Anderson were awful and Gobert was the only Timberwolve who was rebounding at all.

Made it through until 2-3 minutes left in the 3rd. Looked like the Nuggets were firmly in control by then.

I was convinced Anderson was trying to get a technical foul. He had that look that he gets once in a while when he's sucking. Hate that look.

I was convinced Anderson was trying to get a technical foul. He had that look that he gets once in a while when he's sucking. Hate that look.

Then he must get that look about 70% of the time.

Kyle was acting goofy last night, but he was also tasked with covering Jokic. Jokic is going to win that match up almost all the time. Jokic leaves the game and Wolves did not take advantage.

Tonight the Wolves host Atlanta at 7:00. Sunday the Suns come in for a 2:30 game to end the regular season.

i
Atlanta Hawks

NAME, POSSTATUSEST. RETURN DATE
Clint Capela
C
GTDApr 12
Wesley Matthews
SG
OUTApr 14
Seth Lundy
G
OUTApr 14
AJ Griffin
F
GTDApr 12
Dejounte Murray
SG
GTDApr 12

i
Minnesota Timberwolves

NAME, POSSTATUSEST. RETURN DATE
Karl-Anthony Towns
C
GTDApr 12
Jaylen Clark
G
OUTApr 14

Gonna be some changes in the Western Conference tonight.

Wolves host Atlanta

OKC is at Milwaukee. Though Antetokounmpo and Lillard aren't playing

Denver is at San Antonio

Lakers are at Memphis

Dallas hosting Detroit

Pelicans at Golden State

Utah at the Clippers

Phoenix at the Kings

Gonna be some changes in the Western Conference tonight.

Wolves host Atlanta

OKC is at Milwaukee. Though Antetokounmpo and Lillard aren't playing

Denver is at San Antonio

Lakers are at Memphis

Dallas hosting Detroit

Pelicans at Golden State

Utah at the Clippers

Phoenix at the Kings

How does KAT look?

Top Bottom