All Things 2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves In-Season Thread

Doesn't it seem like in this series when we can take the lead and can take over........dallas scores every single f------g time. I mean every single time.

How is that not over and back?

Do I not know the rules?

Doesn't it seem like in this series when we can take the lead and can take over........dallas scores every single f------g time. I mean every single time.
Up 2 and have them scrambling.......oh, Kyrie with a running left handed two

Dallas is unreal.

Missed Free Throws are hurting the Wolves again tonight.

And a nothing but net corner 3 from Washington!

Would absolutely love to see the Wolves pull off a win after a controversial call.

I'm just going to tip my cap. The shots Luka and Kyrie make are f-----g ridiculous.

We do need to unload Towns though.
Exactly, their best players made ridiculously difficult shots over and over. KAT bricked every open look and basically every shot.

Impossible to win if your second best player goes to S...

No one gives up big run at the end than us. We can't close and this is an offensive issue.
If Kat hits 35% of his shots we run away with every game in the series...

Exactly, their best players made ridiculously difficult shots over and over. KAT bricked every open look and basically every shot.

Impossible to win if your second best player goes to S...
I think we can safely stop referring to Towns as a #2 guy.

Towns needs to be traded for someone who can put the ball on the floor and score. Who or how, I have no idea.

We have to work so hard to score. We don't create easy shots. That only gets you so far in the playoffs.

I am a little shocked though how we literally can't stop Dallas. They can get whatever they want.

When the wolves went up 104-102 at the 5 minute mark I believe they were 0-7 with a turnover. Thats not gonna win basketball games in November let alone May.

Towns needs to be traded for someone who can put the ball on the floor and score. Who or how, I have no idea.

We have to work so hard to score. We don't create easy shots. That only gets you so far in the playoffs.

I am a little shocked though how we literally can't stop Dallas. They can get whatever they want.
Why can the wolves not run the same double screen on top like Dallas does. ANT initiates the offense, KAT is the first screener and flows to yhe wing for a 3. Rudy is the second screener and rolls hard while ANT keeps his defense on his butt. It’s a two on one for a lob or a layup. Also not suing KAT as a pick n pop shooter is baffling. He’s not been good this series, but him as a pick n pop player for 3’s should be instant offense.

Why can the wolves not run the same double screen on top like Dallas does. ANT initiates the offense, KAT is the first screener and flows to yhe wing for a 3. Rudy is the second screener and rolls hard while ANT keeps his defense on his butt. It’s a two on one for a lob or a layup. Also not suing KAT as a pick n pop shooter is baffling. He’s not been good this series, but him as a pick n pop player for 3’s should be instant offense.
Because the Wolves don't have an offense. There is not direction, or movement or anything. They try to pick and roll, but nothing happens on it. They only do it to get a switch. It's all 1-on-1 basketball.

Top Bottom