All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

How about a safety to finish the largest comeback in NFL history?

Honestly a tie is as good as a win. Wins the division. Stays ahead of SF.

I started Trevor Lawrence over Kirk Cousins in my fantasy play-offs. A decision I was quite thrilled with at half time.

This team man. They’re different. Not sure if that’s good or bad.

I don’t understand why the Vikings had to use a timeout at the end with the injury when the clock was stopped?

Out of town, haven’t read the thread in the slightest.

Just wanted to come here to give truthseeker the middle finger!!! 🖕

This team man. They’re different. Not sure if that’s good or bad.

I don’t understand why the Vikings had to use a timeout at the end with the injury when the clock was stopped?

My understanding is if it happens in the last two minutes the team has a choice to give up a TD or a 10 second run off.

I don’t see how it’s an advantage though if the clock is stopped already?

The few explanations I've found say exceptions are very rare indeed.

Edit: The Vikings won in unbelievable fashion and shouldn't have got caught-up in this. My apologies.

My understanding is if it happens in the last two minutes the team has a choice to give up a TD or a 10 second run off.
If the previous play wasn't a dead ball yes. But Darrisaw went down after an incomplete pass. They don't do 10 second runoffs in that case, so why would you have to use your timeout?

Can’t even the amount of double talk from Blake and Anderson in explains these calls..hopefully they took 10 minutes after the game to get their story’s straight.

Top Bottom