All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

This would at least be a ballgame if they hadn't stolen the defensive TD.

Where was this energy early on? Defense gonna finally make a play?

Now a phantom face-mask costs us 80 yards. These refs.

Once again the NFL refs love to throw flags when they think they see a penalty as opposed to knowing there was a penalty. They go into the game hoping to throw flags and impact the game. Instead of do I have to throw a flag on this play that had no impact on the play.

Once again the NFL refs love to throw flags when they think they see a penalty as opposed to knowing there was a penalty. They go into the game hoping to throw flags and impact the game. Instead of do I have to throw a flag on this play that had no impact on the play.
Everything should be reviewable. That might have cost us the game and you can clearly see it's a mistake. There's no reason not to be able to overturn that.

Everything should be reviewable. That might have cost us the game and you can clearly see it's a mistake. There's no reason not to be able to overturn that.
What you need to do is not reward ref teams that throw the most flags with playoff and superbowl games. Just cause you throw the most flags doesn’t mean you’re the best. I don’t want penalties reviewed, but maybe personal foul 15 yards should be.

Because of the hit Jefferson had to go to the tent for no reason and that forced Reagor into the game. I bet Jefferson completes that route.

What you need to do is not reward ref teams that throw the most flags with playoff and superbowl games. Just cause you throw the most flags doesn’t mean you’re the best. I don’t want penalties reviewed, but maybe personal foul 15 yards should be.
Facemask penalties at least. Both called and uncalled. Those are not judgment calls like holding and PI are.

Scoop and score called dead. These refs are shit.

How do you call it dead when the runner isn't even down?

If only Sid were alive today so he could go bang on the refs door after the game and threaten their lives.

WTF is with this team? Do they just get bored and try to out-do themselves on comebacks? Insane.

Top Bottom