All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Good ol Minnesota sports never disappoints

Where is the circus music.

I do believe that this week and last week KOC is starting to panic being in a position that he’s never been in before. The season started so well there were no road bumps. Now you are seeing some issues and the play calling / decision making is starting to look pretty interesting.

Cousins is really bad today. Even on that Jefferson completion it was thrown low so he had to come back for it instead of getting a 1st down.

The team has quit.

Where is the circus music.

I do believe that this week and last week KOC is starting to panic being in a position that he’s never been in before. The season started so well there were no road bumps. Now you are seeing some issues and the play calling / decision making is starting to look pretty interesting.
The first 4th down attempt, while PJ esque was understandable. The fake punt was a panic move.

That is a terrible call. They never stop forward progress that quick. He is still fighting for yards and to make that call. What a horseshit league.

Instead of a touchdown the Vikings are gonna have the ball at the 6 fucking yard like. What a joke officiating crew that call is.

At least I can say I've now seen a jet sweep to a fullback.

How the hell do you call that play dead. You can watch the ref wait until the ball is out and on the ground before he blows the whistle to stop the play.

That’s on the WR he settled for a split second and then took a step to the right as soon as the ball was thrown. If you are gonna settle you have to settle

I’ve seen this multiple times this year. WR catches the ball short of the 1st down line with their back to the defenders. Defenders let the WR come to them which gives him the ability to fall forward for a 1st. If both guys attack immediately they stop him from getting a 1st.

7019D22E-2BA6-4018-8D93-90CE971139D4.jpeg
9CF2A367-55EF-4B47-9F20-4FFA14981A61.jpeg

Top Bottom