All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Yeah. He's hit 84.3%.

Did you really think the Vikings Defense was gonna shut Detroit down for the rest of the game?
No I did not that is why the Vikings had to score over 30 points to have any chance of winning the game. The Vikings were not gonna win the game 17-14.

If you are the ref you should really let the play happen cause with it being a scoring play it would automatically reviewed. The trouble is when I’m doubt nfl refs throw flags for penalties or assume things happen like this play. Then there is nothing replay can do to correct their fuck ups.

Everyone but the Vikings defense knew they were passing there. Just completely out coaches today.

NOW the 2pt conversion attempt is meaningless. Damn it.

Glad no one on defense paid attention to the 350lb man in motion and decided not to cover him. What an absolute shit show this defense is.
They could have gone to the 350 pound guy, a guy wide open in the center of the field, or deep.

They could have picked any pass play in the playbook.

Cousins has balled today
cousins going into today had been hit 21 times more than any other qb. You can add a huge number to that total.

He's been balling all year. Imagine if we could hold a pocket.

Calling Jefferson out of bounds cost the Vikings about :45. Completely changed the decisions at the end.

cousins going into today had been hit 21 times more than any other qb. You can add a huge number to that total.

He's been balling all year. Imagine if we could hold a pocket.
I can’t wait to hear the “he can’t beat good teams” narrative again.

Hey Danielle Hunter, weren't you bitching about your money situation while not playing.

Well, give a bunch of it back.

Just beat me to it. They are getting no pressure, so you at least have to occasionally bring extra guys to keep them honest.
They were bringing extra guys sometimes, and you never saw a difference.

Lack of talent is the cause.

The Lions are better than the Vikings. Does anyone believe the Vikings will do anything else than lose their first playoff game?

It's hard to cheer for a 10-3 team when you know they're not going anywhere.

Such a shame, might be the single best game of Cousins' Viking career. I don't think he had a clean pocket even once.

How’s that bend not break defense going now?
They are bad in the first half and totally fall apart in the second half.

It's because they are slow and old. They wear down.

This was talked about this summer, but the Vikings have not drafted one defensive player of note since Danielle Hunter. That was 7 years ago. That is hideous.

This was talked about this summer, but the Vikings have not drafted one defensive player of note since Danielle Hunter. That was 7 years ago. That is hideous.
Correct. Horrible drafting.

And the old GM signed all the fossils to new contracts cause he had to win last year to keep his job. The decision is gonna set back the franchise. And yes the draft of defensive players has been terrible.

And the old GM signed all the fossils to new contracts cause he had to win last year to keep his job. The decision is gonna set back the franchise. And yes the draft of defensive players has been terrible.
They need to gut the roster badly, but the Wilfs won't allow it. That's bad ownership. You need to let the people you hire do what's best for the team.

Top Bottom