All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Yikes. Who would have thunk it?

AT Detroit next week could very well be the most difficult game left on the schedule.

Yikes. Who would have thunk it?

AT Detroit next week could very well be the most difficult game left on the schedule.
Detroit gets the Rams pick next year and it's currently the third pick. They also get their own pick.

To top it off, Jameson Williamson is going to be coming back.

This team is ready to make some noise in this division and that may very well be next year.

Detroit gets the Rams pick next year and it's currently the third pick. They also get their own pick.

To top it off, Jameson Williamson is going to be coming back.

This team is ready to make some noise in this division and that may very well be next year.
Yep. If Williamson is good, then all they need is to improve that defense with a couple quality draft picks, or draft a better QB.

Imagine another high powered DE or DT to pair with Hutchinson.

I keep reading how we should be excited since we are 10-2. Sure its great, but we've been here before and know that this defense is unsustainable. No team gives up yards like this and is expected to get to a Super Bowl.

So if Vikings play at home vs Dallas again, or somehow make it to NFC Championship back in Philly, does any Vikings fan think they have a chance in hell at this point? Its ugly.

I keep reading how we should be excited since we are 10-2. Sure its great, but we've been here before and know that this defense is unsustainable. No team gives up yards like this and is expected to get to a Super Bowl.

So if Vikings play at home vs Dallas again, or somehow make it to NFC Championship back in Philly, does any Vikings fan think they have a chance in hell at this point? Its ugly.
What difference does it make just enjoy the ride. Would you rather they be 4-8 right now that way they would not lose in the playoffs because they would not make the playoffs.

That's why it's not as fun to enjoy. We know it's a mirage.

Grinch.

Look what happened to SF - no none knows what the future holds.

*Williams
I think I've screwed that up at least 5 times.

He is a guaranteed superstar since the Vikings traded with Detroit to let him go there. Just like we did for Watson. In a couple of years, we will be saying we could have paired Jefferson with either one of these guys. It will be awesome.

I'm fine with playing Dallas again. We were drunk from Buffalo.

Grinch.

Look what happened to SF - no none knows what the future holds.
We are Vikings fans, yes we do know what the future holds. They have a gift of a 10 and 2 record. Would be great if they made some adjustments to get better

This is a message board right? So maybe we should just shut it down so everyone can "enjoy the ride" of life

I think I've screwed that up at least 5 times.

He is a guaranteed superstar since the Vikings traded with Detroit to let him go there. Just like we did for Watson. In a couple of years, we will be saying we could have paired Jefferson with either one of these guys. It will be awesome.
I do think he has superstar potential. I know WR wasn't our biggest need but part of me on draft night was fantasizing about the idea of him and JJ next to each other.

We are Vikings fans, yes we do know what the future holds. They have a gift of a 10 and 2 record. Would be great if they made some adjustments to get better

This is a message board right? So maybe we should just shut it down so everyone can "enjoy the ride" of life

Happy Holidays!

At a certain point you can’t say it’s luck anymore. But man they need to learn to put these teams away. Cousins had some big misses.
He must have been battling an injury most of the day. Everything was coming out high. He looked like Emilio Pagan in the bottom of the 9th yesterday.

I know you're rooting for it. It's virtually guaranteed they will regress from 14-3 or 13-4.
One score games statistically go about 50-50. The Vikings should be more like a 6-6 or 7-5 team.

Once you get your expectations set properly, you'll understand why the Vikings will be lucky to win 1 game in the playoffs.

Really?
That happened after the Tua deal?
That’s scary and crazy
He was "cleared" and then experienced symptoms after going back in. Apparently he was "confused" on the long screen they gave up. Scary indeed. I would expect him to miss a couple weeks. They've now had both him and Darrisaw get back to back concussions.

One score games statistically go about 50-50. The Vikings should be more like a 6-6 or 7-5 team.
Yes. But you could also say it's regression to the mean from last year. They should have won 2-3 of these by more than one score.

Once you get your expectations set properly, you'll understand why the Vikings will be lucky to win 1 game in the playoffs.
A first round play-off win and a loss in the Divisional would not shock anyone. I'm not sure why you're acting like you're the only one not guzzling Purple Kool-Aid. I certainly don't see them beating the Eagles or the Bills/Chiefs in the play-offs.

Yes. But you could also say it's regression to the mean from last year. They should have won 2-3 of these by more than one score.
Winning 9-0 instead of 5-4 or 4-5 isn't the mean. It's another extreme.

Top Bottom