All Things 2022 Minnesota Vikings In-Season Thread

Very possible the Vikings could end up locked into the #2 seed with two games left. It will be interesting how they will handle that if it happens.

Last edited:

Impressive first half; all the talking heads we’re talking about how the Jets we’re dangerous matchup for the Vikes - thus far, not 2 shabby

Bad overturn. Side view shows him not getting in. Overheard view was not directly overhead. Misleading angle.

You know Harrison Smith grabs his head and goes to his knees when he blows a tackle, interception, sack etc.

He's done that a LOT today.

That was Bynum that just ended the game. Here's to him.:drink:

Last edited:

I don’t know if it’s luck or the game plan but they keep winning despite not being great at anyone thing and downright poor at something’s.

Mac Jones threw for 385.

This guy threw for 365 and missed a couple wide open long one.

Dak threw for 275, but quit throwing. Would have had 400 easily.

How the hell they came out of that at 2-1 is anyones guess.

Donatell will be back because we are winning. I'd look elsewhere this off-season.

Last edited:

Mac Jones threw for 385.

Donatell will be back because we are winning. I'd look elsewhere this off-season.
You have to be proactive. Vikings could win the SB and id still fire his a$$

That being said, there was a lot of missed tackles today that led to giant yardage

Mac Jones threw for 385.

If you're looking for a team to tremendously regress next year, it's the Vikings.

At a certain point you can’t say it’s luck anymore. But man they need to learn to put these teams away. Cousins had some big misses.

At a certain point you can’t say it’s luck anymore. But man they need to learn to put these teams away. Cousins had some big misses.
I knew it was coming on the first drive of the second half. It looked we were going into a shell and going to try to run clock. You could just sense it in 3 plays.

So, I was out running errands and had to miss the game. I came here to get the skinny.

Sounds like the Vikings got destroyed. How much did we lose by, 3-4 touchdowns?

A few days ago I was listening to a more analytical NFL podcast, gets into a few numbers and believe it or not, there IS a statistical category that considers a variety of factors lumped together as "Luck".

The Vikings were #1, and I think the Jets were #4 or #5. Not sure if I see the Vikings doing much to lose that #1 ranking this week.

Cousins was off today. Took like the 5th pass to Thielen before Thielen had his first catch. A lot of balls behind everyone… JJ, Hock, you name it. But KJ made his typical catches at critical times and Cousins saved his most accurate drive for last on the final TD. Then the D gave me the typical 4th quarter heartattack. HS22 missed a pick at the end. The team also missed a pick on the Jets second drive. I’ll give them this- the D may miss tackles and give up yardage but they seem to have a knack of these big plays late in fourth quarters.

Cousins was off today. Took like the 5th pass to Thielen before Thielen had his first catch. A lot of balls behind everyone… JJ, Hock, you name it. But KJ made his typical catches at critical times and Cousins saved his most accurate drive for last on the final TD. Then the D gave me the typical 4th quarter heartattack. HS22 missed a pick at the end. The team also missed a pick on the Jets second drive. I’ll give them this- the D may miss tackles and give up yardage but they seem to have a knack of these big plays late in fourth quarters.
+9 in TO margin after today

He was getting just blasted and feeling the pressure.

Top Bottom