All Things 2022 Minnesota Twins In-Season Thread

The problem with the whole things is Gordon does not take a pitch when Hamilton had 2nd stolen easily. Then he’s on third with the ground ball and scores on the fly ball.

If you’re the twins you have to give him two chances to steal 2nd without swinging at the pitch.

I hate fat Lance Lynn so much. Basically stole money from the twins cause he was a big baby and no one would sign him.

Lopez melting down. He's been underwhelming.

You should have had 5 runs in the bleeping first inning and you just couldn’t get out of your own way. Then you get two guys on with no outs in the eight and only score a run because Hamilton gets thrown out at third. That’s too many mistakes to win close games.

As for Lopez the Twins believed that the first half stats were there to stay. It’s not like he’s been a lights out closer for 4 years. He’s had 1 good half of a season in the bullpen and that’s it.

Another really bad loss.

The White Sox dugout running after Lopez there was so weak. He clearly wasn’t trying to hit anyone. Just take your base and be happy with the gift.

At least Mahle has another year of team control.

Just think of all the mediocre pitchers the twins have traded for that they get to pay again next year cause they are under team control.

And back to the IL for Mahle. Did no coaches watch him pitch prior to taking him off the IL? The guy was clearly not right and yet they ran him out there. For a team that prides itself on health they sure do trade for a lot of broken players and have a lot of health issues

College football everywhere, and then it hits me that the Twins are playing. Didn't think of it until just now. I turn it to the channel and it's a shit show.

It's like a complete secondary sport. And I'm a fan.

Something special is happening in Chicago. the Twins are getting no hit.

Twins are 3 out away from getting no hit by the White Sox.

Now Jermaine Palacios taking is pitching for the Twins.

Getting embarrassed, will get no hit.......and still just one game out.

This f-------g division is the best ever.

Luis Arraez breaks up the no-hitter with 2-outs in the 9th.

Hey, we've now got the momentum heading into tomorrow.

Thanks for posting guys. I had no idea a no-hitter was going without you.

Chicago would have at least a shot in the playoffs, because they can run a true ace out there.

I like Mahle and think he has a chance to be good.
But trading for another pitcher who immediately gets hurt? More "bad luck"?

Rocco said after the game that Mahle will be 'shut down' for a while, but there's a chance he "might" return before the end of the season.

I made a great decision tonight. I skipped the Twins' game and watched my alma mater, Augsburg College, pull out a football win over U of Northwestern-St. Paul. The Auggies' pass defense had some issues, but they held on for the win.

I was checking Twitter. there is great outrage among the blogger community. big surprise: Mackey and Judd want to lynch the Twins' front office.

I like Mahle and think he has a chance to be good.
But trading for another pitcher who immediately gets hurt? More "bad luck"?
Third strike should be the end for Falvey and Co. Dyson, then Paddock. Now Mahle. Just embarrassing and unacceptable.

Last edited:

Third strike should be the end for Falvey and Co. Dyson, then Paddock. Now Mahle. Just embarrassing and unacceptable.
We are only one game out of first. Check the standings.

Stop complaining.

Last edited:

Top Bottom