All Things 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

MSU holding their own vs Virginia. Not sure how we beat this team on the road.

I would also love to see Iowa take out Gonzaga today

Never pick against Tom Izzo in March. I knew this and did it anyway...

I have Louisville over them to go to the Final Four. Pretty happy with that still.

That's unfortunate because they're going to lose to UNI tonight. ;)

This was just the beginning. Today we're all SDSU, UNI, and Oregon fans.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Your updated bracket pool standings:

1. A girl who picked by cutest mascot
2. The 8th bracket of a guy who made 10
48. Your mom
49. You</p>— NOT SportsCenter (@NOTSportsCenter) <a href="https://twitter.com/NOTSportsCenter/status/579458583269650432">March 22, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rookie mistake. This guy put them in his final 4.

First time in years I haven't had them going 1-2 rounds past their seeding. Couldn't get past them losing at home to the Gophers. My gut was Oklahoma out of that region, which I now think will happen.

Never pick against Tom Izzo in March. I knew this and did it anyway...

I picked Sparty over UVA, which was one of the few good picks I've made in an otherwise godawful bracket. I make a practice of never picking against Izzo, he's too good of a coach and has been to this dance too many times before. Plus, I thought UVA was overrated all year. We now return to me being a totally craptastic picker.

First time in years I haven't had them going 1-2 rounds past their seeding. Couldn't get past them losing at home to the Gophers. My gut was Oklahoma out of that region, which I now think will happen.

I think Oklahoma was horribly over seeded and might fall later to the Flyers.

That was our last one too...

My earliest Gopher memories were of that team.

Duke really looked good, can't imagine them not making the final four, that's going to kill my bracket.

Duke really looked good, can't imagine them not making the final four, that's going to kill my bracket.

Looks like they pretty much have a cake walk. Unless the Zags pull something out of a hat.

Rock, chalk, KU sucks. Another Big 12 fraud exposed.

I don't disagree that KU was overrated but Wichita St. was under seeded in my opinion. Both them and Michigan St. should have been 5 seeds.

But man is the Big 12 having a tough tourney. Oklahoma has made a comeback to take the lead over Dayton and West Virginia still goes tonight against Maryland but it is entirely possible the Big 12 doesn't make it to the Sweet 16.

The Big Ten didn't get many favourable seeds compared to the Big Twelve or acc. Lots of 7's and 10's

Under or over 10 of how many times the announcers say Wisconsin doesn't foul.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I had a great Big 12/Sweet 16 joke prepared, but now I'll never get to use it.

Top Bottom